JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35642 times)

Well this thread is a train wreck.

So you people are fighting for what? Anti personal opinions?

I'm sorry but you can't change someone's beliefs, ideals or opinions and no matter what someone will always think differently of you no matter what you do regardless of skin color.

You're no better than a third wave feminist.

this is the equivalent of stabbing someone 13 times and then saying "stop complaining i could've stabbed you 14 times"
It really isn't

>minorities get a law that gives them a better chance to go to college than whites
>still complain
Affirmative action was meant to help minorities, yes. However, not that there are more educate minorities who are qualified, it allows them to only accept the require amount of minorities despite their qualifications.

this is the equivalent of stabbing someone 13 times and then saying "stop complaining i could've stabbed you 14 times"
actually its closer to me giving you 100 dollars and then you complain that i didn't give you more

when are you guys going to google "when did segregation end"
that was long before me, you, and anyone on this forum was born, hell it was probably ending after any blm protesters were born

It really isn't
you're right, leaving an entire race with no wealth to fend for themselves for over 100 years and deciding to help them a little bit is less serious than13 stab wounds.

Stop ignoring my post. Stop

actually its closer to me giving you 100 dollars and then you complain that i didn't give you more
Well he is a millennial after all

Path, acting a loving doof once again, typical lol.

being given the rights to be regarded as an equal human being isn't a donation, its a necessity.

However, not that there are more educate minorities who are qualified, it allows them to only accept the require amount of minorities despite their qualifications.

Sounds like you were one of those minorities that got accepted despite their qualifications.

Consistent misspellings show otherwise.

Stop ignoring my post. Stop
after a while you become the boy who cried "Racism!" and nobody cares about what you post

after a while you become the boy who cried "Racism!" and nobody cares about what you post
He's realizing people are giving less of a forget lol

Sounds like you were one of those minorities that got accepted despite their qualifications.

Consistent misspellings show otherwise.
Man, go a little easy on him he's going for an art degree not an English degree.