Marina Joyce situation

Author Topic: Marina Joyce situation  (Read 4203 times)

So there's a controversy/situation/whatever circulating around the internet about this YouTuber called Marina Joyce who has been uploading some pretty weird videos which sound as though she is held captive by someone and made to make these videos. She recently made a fashion video which is quite noticable in its timestamps:

At 0:15 she says “help me“
1:25-26 one of them says "help"
1:58 the guy recording whispers “great“

This is super loving interesting and quite spooky to be honest.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:25:18 AM by ChappersTeddy »

You never know with Youtubers tbh, everyone always wants some attention, youtube money, and subs.

i havent checked out her channel, what stuff does she normally upload? do all videos have these messages in them?

stuff, check her Twitter.

Her bio saying "Sacred Moon Cat Tribe" is rumoured to say "Save Me, Can't Talk"

"Meet me Bethnal Green at 6:30am if you would like to join partying with me at that event ^-^ bring a friend so you dont get lost" is also very fishy because who would party at that time, and why would you need to "bring a friend?" Some news sources have rumoured that there was in fact a bomb threat at the tube station of Bethnal Green, but this hasn't really been confirmed yet - the news sources are rather bad.

EDIT: At one point in the video I sent, there's also an out of place frame at the 1 minute mark - exactly that minute. It isn't a dodgy frame, but why would it pause like that?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:31:21 AM by ChappersTeddy »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fashion-vlogger-marina-joyce-safe-8500913
She hasn't confirmed herself that she's safe, though. The account also isn't verified (the police account), even though all other authorities here do.

Also, with that frozen frame, why are there bars in the window? they were vertical blinds silly richardhead
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:04:06 PM by ChappersTeddy »

she liked a tweet saying that her boyfriend is abusing her

sounds like just a big publicity stunt and you all fell for it

She hasn't confirmed herself that she's safe, though. The account also isn't verified (the police account), even though all other authorities here do.

Also, with that frozen frame, why are their bars in the window?
like i said it's an attention ploy
you're over-reacting

sounds like just a big publicity stunt and you all fell for it
this reminds me of that one youtuber girl who did vlogs/videos like this and would hint at her family doing creepy/disturbing ritual things and it would get worse in more recent videos. but, in the end after some people managed to actually find her address, it turned out to be a marketing campaign for coca cola or some other ridiculous thing i can't remember

Also, with that frozen frame, why are their bars in the window?
a lot of people in the US (dont know about you guys) who own homes in suburb areas (also rural areas a lot of times) put bars in their windows to prevent break-ins or for some other reason, though it's mostly prevalent in poorer neighborhoods
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:43:03 AM by Decepticon »

Could just be a way to attention whore for subs, but there's still a chance of her being kidnapped. I honestly think it's bs tbh.