Author Topic: Ideas for new server games?  (Read 1075 times)

After reading through this this thread, I just wanted to see what the community has in mind to try to keep the Blockland community afloat (which is probably unlikely since everyone is usually on the forums). I was thinking about making (and finishing) a server that represents Military Combat Scenarios. What are your ideas?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:10:13 PM by JBlitz404 »

gamemode where people fall from extremely high and have to kill players with a random weapon while falling. There can be obstacles as well, such as falling boulders or passing planes. Whoever hits the ground first wins, so you can have speed boost circles that players can pass through and add velocity.

warioware server
competitive building aka tdm where two teams try to complete a blueprinted build as fast as possible (using swollow's thing)
asymmetrical tdm or just good tdm server lol
group based dungeon raiders like jayces except not jayces and relies on script and rng to generate dungeons or something

warioware server
competitive building aka tdm where two teams try to complete a blueprinted build as fast as possible (using swollow's thing)
asymmetrical tdm or just good tdm server lol
group based dungeon raiders like jayces except not jayces and relies on script and rng to generate dungeons or something
Swollow hasn't released it yet (cough cough)

boss battles type of server with 5 classes, weapon shop, and random boss rooms with diffrent bosses in each room.
there is one map with multiple "floors". With every boss defeated, one boss room shuts down.

gamemode where people fall from extremely high and have to kill players with a random weapon while falling. There can be obstacles as well, such as falling boulders or passing planes. Whoever hits the ground first wins, so you can have speed boost circles that players can pass through and add velocity.

How about an "Escape the burning building"
A building is on fire, last one in the building like, dies.

Well, I'm making a mini version of a jailbreak                                                                                                                                                                 Edit: It's now a runners/snipers but with guards and prisoners.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:58:08 AM by Parlydogs22 »