Author Topic: Barn  (Read 2729 times)

the funny thing is you built that building right in the "ghetto zone" in the suburbs area, aka where all the black people live

Lol Your the crackers that told me to get off the property and then started firing your magnum in the air. Hilarious. All my black gang friends kept planting c4  at the barn lol. And btw it looks way better now. You should post updated pics. My ghetto house is like one house on the right behind yours lol.

the funny thing is you built that building right in the "ghetto zone" in the suburbs area, aka where all the black people live

Lmao exactly, where constant gun fights break out

Lmao exactly, where constant gun fights break out

Not only that, but his character is a kool kids klub member.

Lol Your the crackers that told me to get off the property and then started firing your magnum in the air. Hilarious. All my black gang friends kept planting c4  at the barn lol. And btw it looks way better now. You should post updated pics. My ghetto house is like one house on the right behind yours lol.
"better", trailer park behind it, But I will when he hosts again.

Eyy brother you the tribal crackah who been throwin propane tanks at me and my brotherh's house you cracka'h

#blacklivesmatter

-Jeremiah the Biggie