Author Topic: Xx_Death_xX: wasting everyone's time with his threads  (Read 2585 times)

Jesus Christ and I thought I was bad

Can we actually have a new user that actually reads the loving rules before posting stuff like this?
/support

To every man whos use of this forum has been molested by my posting habits and substantial content production, i apologize. If you feel that you have been emotionally harmed or feel mocked by me, please state your grievances through a PM
what

To every man whos use of this forum has been molested by my posting habits and substantial content production, i apologize. If you feel that you have been emotionally harmed or feel mocked by me, please state your grievances through a PM
LOL

Can we actually have a new user that actually reads the loving rules before posting stuff like this?
/support
i'm sure there's plenty, this is just the summer influx of users which leads to more handicaps

i'm sure there's plenty, this is just the summer influx of users which leads to more handicaps
noedit: /support

good grief

good grief
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Quote from: Xx_Death_xX
"good grief" -Potatoh

this is giving me a migraine

hes banned this topic is useless now