Author Topic: Radio  (Read 1170 times)

I would want a brick that is like a music brick, but it connects to radio stations in the server, and the radio host would choose the music to play and stuff.

Interesting. Though i would also want a better music brick system. the ability to set it's area, and weather it's cube area or sphere area.

I would want a brick that is like a music brick, but it connects to radio stations in the server, and the radio host would choose the music to play and stuff.

Wrench Events is what its called.

Or not. you cannot change 30 bricks with one brick.

so liek a speaker systems? :D

Imagine a movie theater with an actual movie on bricks and with surround sound.
This is actually possible with wrench events but it would take a stuffload of planning & work.

Or not. you cannot change 30 bricks with one brick.

Yes you can.

I've done it tons of times.

Imagine a movie theater with an actual movie on bricks and with surround sound.
This is actually possible with wrench events but it would take a ice creamload of planning & work.
Once v9 is born ill try dat... (Since i want to use the cool stuff BS is making to do it >:0 )