Political polarization poll

Poll

Which of the following best describes your affiliation?

Planning on voting for Annoying Orange. Will not change my mind.
Planning on voting for Annoying Orange. Slightly likely to change my mind.
Planning on voting for Annoying Orange. Could likely change my mind.
Undecided
Planning on voting for Clinton. Could likely change my mind.
Planning on voting for Clinton. Slightly likely to change my mind.
Planning on voting for Clinton. Will not change my mind.
I am going to vote for a third party candidate. Will not change my mind.
I am likely going to vote for a third party candidate, but may switch to Hillary.
I am likely going to vote for a third party candidate, but may switch to Annoying Orange.

Author Topic: Political polarization poll  (Read 2289 times)

Just thought it would be fun to get a more detailed sample of where Blockland users stand.

If you're not 18 or not a US citizen, vote anyway.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:46:15 PM by SeventhSandwich »

#jillnothill
i know you mean well but it is physically impossible for a 3rd party candidate to be elected

where's the bernie option

where's the bernie option
he didn't get nominated, you should know that

Bearing in mind I'm not at all involved in US politics, nor am I particularly affected by them, I happen to find myself supporting Clinton.

I think that a large part of why is because I respect her as a politician, and while Annoying Orange makes some points I'm in line with, I can't respect him for being a loud-mouthed egotistical clown of a figure.

johnson, the most sane candidate

i know you mean well but it is physically impossible for a 3rd party candidate to be elected

I can't vote so ultimately my opinion won't change the outcome.

Planning on voting for Clinton. Slightly likely to change my mind.

it really depends on the polling for jill and Annoying Orange and whether it's more important to get jill federal representation or stop Annoying Orange. if it's like 50/50 i'm definetely voting for hillary but if jill's at like 4% and Annoying Orange is at like 30% then i'd definitely vote green party.

unfortunately votes are locked in oklahoma, so republicans can only vote republican and democrats can only vote democrat. if you register as an independent you can only vote for independent candidates. that's absolutely handicapped

just so you know the current voting system makes it so voting independent hurts whichever main party the independent candidate is most similar to

If I think Johnson has a snowball's chance I'll vote him. Otherwise Annoying Orange I guess.

i'm not a big fan of politics, but i could share my opinion that contains a bandwagon sort of experience to it

if it's likely that many people will vote for Annoying Orange and likely win, i might as well just vote too.

if it's likely that many people will vote for Annoying Orange and likely win, i might as well just vote too.
yea bro, gotta vote for the winner!

it makes me sad whenever I see people being so closed-minded about politics. This is NOT a good place for closed-mindedness.