Blockland's tribal show their true colors

Author Topic: Blockland's tribal show their true colors  (Read 24108 times)

throwback to that time someone made a point to you and you ignored it
throwback to that time when red spy's point was even worth considering (this time never existed)

You ignored my entire point

you ignored ike's point too. pff classic liberal am i right fellas............

You ignored my entire point

I would ignore your points too, considering how hostile and antagonistic they are. Do you think you're entitled to be taken seriously?

Context is everything, dude. You're taking things out of context. This removes any and all credibility from any points you make when you use quotes as evidence for some time.

don't be tribal - i am a building

Buildings are just structures!

microaggressions
What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch?

Disclaimer:
I am not taking sides on the whole prior topic discussion.  It seems like the steam has already
been blown off there, so I am just trying to whip up a bit of a discussion for discussion's sake.

same reason "stuff-flinging" is used
This.  I used it in the context of "a lot of people seem to just be poking at each other without trying to make a case".  The three major groups of people viewing this topic either stay away (the observers), are unable to formulate their case in a comprehensible manner (the engagers), or can put forward a good case but know full well that their reasoning will fall on voluntarily deaf ears (the reasoners).  Each person here, perhaps aside from the observers, seems to have a varying degree of acrimony, perhaps enmity directed toward users who oppose their view.  I may be wrong in my observations, however—social brown townysis isn't my forte.

In addition, I would like to clear up that while the Wikipedia article specifically labels microagressions as an anti-black thing, I've observed it being used both ways in this thread.  It is not a mutually exclusive principle—psychology and sociology rarely are.

Micoagressions aren't even real
See above, and; microaggressions are either unintentional through bias or an intentional antagonistic strategy. They're basically like metaphorically poking someone with a stick while trying to argue with them.  Microagressions and condescension go hand and glove.  For instance, if I were to try to have an argument concerning race with you, but I either kept focusing on a word or term that reflects poorly on your ethnic history, or recalling or referring to any events in said history, whether or not this represents you.  And this is always negative because it is meant to elicit a negative reaction from you.  If you have any form of appreciation for your family and your background, whether you were aware of it or not, this would trigger a feeling of antipathy toward me because I am labelling you by the ills of others.  Does this make sense?

They have almost nothing else to complain about. All the great battles for civil rights have already been won
Saying "they" is representing yourself as the content of society, thus volunteering yourself as the ill-perceived.  What argument are you trying to make anyways?

Words only have meaning because you give them meaning
I think this is an easy point to make if you're not on the receiving end.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch?
Well, that's one way to put it.

it's just red spy throwing childish insults, a few others mocking jitank and jitank reacting poorly
Thanks for the summary.

Everything Swat said 👌🏽

I would make a drama of the year award and an official award of stupidity but im just too loving lazy
someone make it for me
also idk what jitank is going on about, monday is a funny word tbh

op seriously took people's overused way of joking around on a low populated internet forum

not much more to say than that

op seriously took people's overused way of joking around on a low populated internet forum

not much more to say than that
Even if they were "joking", which i believe they arnt, the lack of respect they have for people other than themselves is below what it should be.

Even if they were "joking", which i believe they arnt, the lack of respect they have for people other than themselves is below what it should be.
1) They are joking
2) How would you solve that? Kill Badspot and take control of the forums?

Kill Badspot and take control of the forums?
uhhhhh well yea