Author Topic: blogland: on my first flight  (Read 754 times)

hey guys, been a while since i even made a topic

the title kinda says it all, i'm going back to my homeland Las Vegas. this time though i'm doing this alone, except before the flight and after the flight.

today i only have until July 30th to do my flight and i leave at 5 PM. the flight says it's gonna take 6 hours in total for me to get to las vegas. the flight has a stop though in Indianapolis, so in that case it's like 3 hours at Indianapolis and 3 hours at Las Vegas. at PST it's possible i might get out at 9 PM in PST (or 12 pm in EST for the eastcigarettes).

is there any advice for beginner flighters like me?

Don't watch Air Crash Investigation lol

That stuff forgets you up

get there early and double check that you have everything before you get on the plane

Yell "Allahu Akbar" while entering the roosterpit.

get there early
literally the most important part, at least get there like 2 1/2 hours before your plane leaves

Yell "Allahu Akbar" while entering the roosterpit.
The best advice anyone could ever give

get there early and double check that you have everything before you get on the plane

my dad already gave me some sort of "Early permission" thing along with the ticket so he could give me a window seat

i think i went on my first flight alone when i was 6.

after at least 200 something back and forth flights around the country, i've come to the conclusion that airplanes are stuff and the complementary headphones they give out are stufftier.

las vegas bros unite
let's meet at sunset park and catch pokemon

Ha gay on my first time in an airplane I got to be co-pilot and do some of the flying

Good luck don't die and tell the terrorists to not steal the plane this time

Make sure you keep track of your stuff, have your ticket ready and grab your food while going to the gate instead of making trips back and forth.

Also be prepared to either sleep the flight or be woke as forget on the flight. It will be the turbulence, the annoying kid kicking your seat behind you, the old person you sit next to that needs to use the bathroom 3 times during the flight, or just general stress.

wear a bulky vest under a coat so you can make people think that you're a bomber

las vegas bros unite
let's meet at sunset park and catch pokemon

that face when you finna catch a rare-ass pokemon in the middle of the downtown street ecks dee

your ears are gonna pop when you're landing and it's gonna feel awful.

I went on my first flight when I was 5. Heading from Buenos Aires to Sicily because vacation to see my relatives. A year later they all came to Buenos Aires for some reason.