Advanced Environment Option: Precipitation

Author Topic: Advanced Environment Option: Precipitation  (Read 1358 times)

Can somebody make a mod that allows you when changing the environment and going to the Advanced tab, and there is an option for Precipitation? Basically, you could change whether it's rain or snow, etc., and also change the speed, radius, intensity, etc. Could this happen?

How would you want it to handle having different kinds of precipitation? By default there is only rain and snow, so should those be the only two options? Or just rain, snow, and then whatever the custom skybox you have on has?

I might do this.

How would you want it to handle having different kinds of precipitation? By default there is only rain and snow, so should those be the only two options? Or just rain, snow, and then whatever the custom skybox you have on has?

I might do this.
Just to let you know, lightning is also a thing. new Lightning() { //whatever };

Makes sense. I want this to be a thing, though. Will it be possible to make as a mod?

I might do this.
Possibly rain and snow, with sliders that adjust the precip speed, the ammount of particles, etc

Just to let you know, lightning is also a thing. new Lightning() { //whatever };
I've decided to try this out, it's pretty interesting: (I'm just using base/data/shapes/white.png)

Although, getting too close doesn't render it properly

VISOLATOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING

visolator = thor confirmed