Soon (WXT)

Author Topic: Soon (WXT)  (Read 741 times)

WXT or formerly know in alpha as 'Uploadius'
Now sitting comfortably at a little over 2500 lines of code, we have been working on improving the site, and I have fixed numerous bugs and added improvements, and a new admin has joined the team

if you know what this is, make some requests for additions to the site before it goes live again, I'm interested in adding things that will keep things interesting and keep retention up
if you don't know what this is, sit tight it's coming soon

i forget, has webm embedding been a thing yet?
if not it totally should

also forget yes

i forget, has webm embedding been a thing yet?
if not it totally should

also forget yes
hesitant to add webms because only chrome and firefox supports them

I added drag and drop uploading though

i dont know what this is so i am sitting as tightly as possible

hesitant to add webms because only chrome and firefox supports them
i.e. the only browsers people on this forum would be using.

R-r-right?

i.e. the only browsers people on this forum would be using.

R-r-right?
so far the 97% vote for chrome/firefox is pretty convincing

a lot of progress is happening

NSFW CONTEN
its shortened like that because filenames are 7 characters, with a dot and a 3 digit extension coming to a total of 11 characters, adding the T onto CONTENT is 12 characters so it doesn't flow with everything else then

I'd recommend you have different tags for NSFW and NSFL for research and gore, because one I'm okay with and one I'm not. Also, IP ban people that violate said rule, and I might add a captcha or something just to make sure you don't get flooded by a bot.

its shortened like that because filenames are 7 characters, with a dot and a 3 digit extension coming to a total of 11 characters, adding the T onto CONTENT is 12 characters so it doesn't flow with everything else then

...just remove the space between nsfw and content i guess

Anyone else remember all of the research on uploadis last summer?

I'd recommend you have different tags for NSFW and NSFL for research and gore, because one I'm okay with and one I'm not.
gore is not allowed
Also, IP ban people that violate said rule
obviously
and I might add a captcha or something just to make sure you don't get flooded by a bot.
I don't think I want captchas
...just remove the space between nsfw and content i guess
I already tried that I didn't like how it looked