Author Topic: how many times have you visited forum pages  (Read 499 times)

in Firefox, if you right click the page and select "View Page Info", it will list how many times you've been to a page. i know this is not accurate at all depending on if you use different computers and browsers, but whatever it's still cool to see

30,835 for OT
it should be counting them for forum.blockland.us as a whole

how tf have you visited the forums more than twice as many times as me if I've been online for twice as long as you

how tf have you visited the forums more than twice as many times as me if I've been online for twice as long as you
well if you want to count my other computer then i might have triple the amount

26,118 times
on just firefox which is probably like 1/2 of 2k16

well I use chrome but let's see
I have about 75,000 posts total
and making a post definitely involves two page loads, minimum, so we've got at least 150,000. and I'm not sure how many pages I visit for every post I make, but 10 sounds like a conservative guess. it's probably more, and maybe I'll figure out a more accurate number over the next few days or so
anyway that would put me at about 900,000 page views. but it's definitely worth pointing out too that this is like my total, for all time, while your number there has probably been reset many times
I'm sure I'm very off though

chrome doesn't track this and even if it did I clear my cache way too much and even if I didn't I switch between too many different computers

it's a lost cause so let's just say more than once

it's a lost cause so let's just say more than once
*more than twice because you have obviously made at least one post

*more than twice because you have obviously made at least one post
I thought that was pushing it but I guess I could maybe bump it up to more than 3 times, maybe

5,291 times since November of last year.