Author Topic: WXT - Anonymous Image Board [No Longer Hosted]  (Read 9115 times)

Commenting on a post now bumps it

welp time to bump everything on lowest

welp time to bump everything on lowest
ok smart ass posts with a negative threshold don't bump now
forget you

ok smart ass posts with a negative threshold don't bump now
forget you
sorry manwoman

we have some fun stuff in store for later

I don't get why it removes links, but I'm like 99% sure that's intentional so I'll not bother trying to convince you otherwise
but instead of just plain removing line breaks you should turn them into spaces (or better yet preserve them) because that was particularly surprising behavior

I don't get why it removes links, but I'm like 99% sure that's intentional so I'll not bother trying to convince you otherwise
but instead of just plain removing line breaks you should turn them into spaces (or better yet preserve them) because that was particularly surprising behavior

you can link to any post, I didn't want people linking to other stuff outside of wxt because its harder to monitor comments

you can link to any post, I didn't want people linking to other stuff outside of wxt because its harder to monitor comments
I saw that (also p.s. you should have like a tutorial somewhere or at least a list of that stuff or something because I had no idea)
but honestly the only thing removing links will do is make people type stuff like "imgur . com" instead so like...

also for real the line break thing

also for real the line break thing
fixed for some reason some code got rolled back, it used to prevent you from typing line breaks into the comment box but I appear to have accidently removed that, I opted for replacing them with spaces instead

FYI you can't hot link to images, they won't load for people who haven't seen them on the site before

i can see that image just fine and i haven't been on the site

FYI you can't hot link to images, they won't load for people who haven't seen them on the site before
i never went your site and I can see red spy's gif tho :v

never mind it just died wot