You can make one thing in Blockland perfect - what is it (not the engine >:I)

Author Topic: You can make one thing in Blockland perfect - what is it (not the engine >:I)  (Read 4618 times)

I would add ingame voicechat, so i wouldn't have to stop what I'm doing to speak to someone.
if ingame voicechat was added, this would be blockland's future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

Voice chat. Anyone who thinks it's a bad idea can just turn it off or mute people.
I dunno why people argue that it would be so bad in Blockland when it's fine/the same in like every other game that has voice chat. Someone is annoying? You mute them.

bl is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more than what it is now

the readdition of environments/maps

making some of the gamemodes and addons people have made official (new duplicator, pit of 100 trials, etc.)

bl is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more than what it is now
I mean, other than the fact we have a severe crash issue with some unofficial fix stashed in some obscure place?

The forums, but if has to be something In game, then definitely the engine.

I know this is weird but I'd fix the small problem with the Plant Brick animation
Whenever you press enter your character ever so slightly sinks into the ground

A fix for the rendering system, so people with potato computers could render massive builds with a decent FPS.

The engine, as in porting it onto the newest torque3D version and script in some .dts compatibility (cause the new versions of torque uses .dae)

Not having a crash bug that we have an unofficial fix for.
loving underrated post