Author Topic: RenderMan Labs map  (Read 8112 times)

I meant for the Gravity cat's addon dump,do you get all of them or a few

You need the security cards, NVGs and if you so choose to use vehicles, pick any out of the pack.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Added pics now. Site was bugging out.

1. It's a nice build, but wrong board.

2. forget I was working on the exact same thing XD.

This really should be locked. It's in the wrong section as everyone's been saying, so it's probably better just to post it in the right section and let this one die.

Looks pretty decent though. I mean, the blocky feel on the buildings seems fairly ugly, especially with the lack of any windows or real aesthetics to them, but I do like the fences all around the entrance, definitely gives the feel of a highly secured lab. I haven't actually played through it at all, and that's only me looking at the pictures, but from what I do see, it doesn't look all that bad.

This really should be locked. It's in the wrong section as everyone's been saying, so it's probably better just to post it in the right section and let this one die.

Looks pretty decent though. I mean, the blocky feel on the buildings seems fairly ugly, especially with the lack of any windows or real aesthetics to them, but I do like the fences all around the entrance, definitely gives the feel of a highly secured lab. I haven't actually played through it at all, and that's only me looking at the pictures, but from what I do see, it doesn't look all that bad.
Yeah, I'll be posting this in the gallery with an updated version of the map. Once I get back on my PC. Doing some things away from home at the moment.

I've seen this map used by two different people
which one was it made by please tell me

a e s t h e t i c

jshotgun used it. This map took the concept of it and changed around the map quite a bit. My own variation, if you will.

i made the original then op made his own variation of it