Is badspot going to revoke Keys on ports V20?

Author Topic: Is badspot going to revoke Keys on ports V20?  (Read 1776 times)

Im actually playing ports v20 and a guy named legotween98 joined and said that badspot is going to check the master server and revoke Keys. I personally dont believe it, since its another master server but just incase im asking you guys.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:44:47 PM by danielmoya »

you'll only get revoked if you host a v20 server on the v21 master server

you'll only get revoked if you host a v20 server on the v21 master server
correction: you will be banned from posting servers to the master server

in other words people can't see your servers on the join game gui

Don't worry, Lego spreads lies like that to scare you. In real life, you will get banned if you host with the v21 master server.

EDIT: Lego told me that his key was hijacked by another person who told you that. The rumor was fake.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:40:48 PM by Dark Blockland Guard alt. »

correction: you will be banned from posting servers to the master server

in other words people can't see your servers on the join game gui
Which wont happen on Port's, because I believe it posts to a different master.

Which wont happen on Port's, because I believe it posts to a different master.
yes that's true, should've added it

my bad

Thank you guys. But, if legos account got hijacked, does it mean v20 is unsafe?

I wish I could play Blockland v20 on my computer, however I bought my game on Steam, meaning I'm unable to get v20.

I wish I could play Blockland v20 on my computer, however I bought my game on Steam, meaning I'm unable to get v20.
Port's V20 runs blockland on a file folder seperate from both steam and normal BL. I own both versions of bl and I can play port's v20 perfectly fine

All you need to play is your key. Have you ever played blockland before using steam or v21?
if so, just go to blockland.us and ask for your key.

All you need to play is your key. Have you ever played blockland before using steam or v21?
if so, just go to blockland.us and ask for your key.
Iirc people who buy he game via steam do not get a key.  Like- a key isn't generated for them, and instead they authenticate through steam's servers.

But I haven't bought the game through steam, so I dunno.