Author Topic: Re: 🌁 🏢 🌆 Floating City Freebuild III | Thanks for coming! 🌆 🏢 🌁  (Read 8112 times)

I'm really sorry that i had to keep the server down. theres just no way I could have run it while i was gone.

I didn't plan on actually leaving this weekend and had to go against my own will. This was just an extremely terrible time to host and I wanted to do it as soon as I could before summer ends and everyone gets back to school.

Good news is that the server is up and (hopefully) i won't ever end up leaving or shutting it down again (until its time to ofc)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 09:45:51 PM by Trogtor »

may bob rest in peace, sweet bob

i have disgraced the bob masses by crashing the server with bob and will begin my bob hajj tonight

i have finished my fried chicken and lemonade stand.

New area added!

The absolute size limit for this area is 16x16, and even that is overkill. so build small.

This is an outdoor market area in front of the park. So stick to that style.

Also, if you have anything that fits this style already on the server, feel free to move it to this area.

Most of the shebang - sure wish I had shaders

Just a picture of all the floating cities.

Thank you everyone who decided to join for my birthday.

(cake by Flamecannon)

I will be closing the server this Sunday (8/14) so be sure you complete your builds by then and be sure to join on closing day!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:16:26 PM by Trogtor »

rip srvr
u lasted so long

happy birthday!!!! sorry I couldn't make it :(

Thanks for contributing!

Servers been kinda dead this past week. I was planning on closing it after a week anyways so thought today would have been a good day.

Floating City 3 final.bls

(I'll get links for these later but help would be appreciated)
Bricks
Brick_2x2Wedges
Brick_BarnaWindows
Brick_Buttons1
Brick_Chair
Brick_Fence
Brick_LegoCrates
Brick_Locks
Brick_LShaped
Brick_Odd
Brick_Plant
Brick_Road_Sign
Brick_Round_Corners
Brick_Stairs
Brick_TAGdoors
Brick_TAGdoors2
Brick_TilePlates
Brick_Wedge
Brick_WedgePlus
Brick_Window
Brick_WMPlants
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:06:08 AM by Trogtor »

Aw man, I missed the final day and didn't get to finish building my sweet sweet butt :'(
Amazing server Trog, look forward to next year.
In the meantime I will absolutely finish the ass on my own and post finished screenshots :-)

Gutted I didn't take any screenshots of the massive amounts of people humping my build simultaneously while I had the chance.

Well lets try to keep this thread alive agilest