Author Topic: I've been BLACKED.  (Read 2339 times)

this, i'd thought that he had furthered his research career
I have some ideas now.

why does it matter

any live actiom adaptation of any anime is going to suck

also why arent people freaking out about muh cultural appropriation like they did with ghost in the shell

is it cause hes black

what is this outrage how dare actors do their job by portraying a character that they are not! how dare an actor try to create emersion into a fictional story using their race rather than their acting skills!

what is this outrage how dare actors do their job by portraying a character that they are not! how dare an actor try to create emersion into a fictional story using their race rather than their acting skills!

while i dont even watch anime i just googled to see what all the forgetin fuss was about

yeah nope this skinny ass anorexic emo lookin motherforgeter dont look close to black to me

while i dont even watch anime i just googled to see what all the forgetin fuss was about

yeah nope this skinny ass anorexic emo lookin motherforgeter dont look close to black to me
yeah you're right. L is portrayed as a social reject throughout the series, so he'd be better off with a white actor

yeah you're right. L is portrayed as a social reject throughout the series, so he'd be better off with a white actor

i agree.

also not trying to be tribal or anything, but L looks like akio

SJWs don't class asians as a minority, plus asians are kind of above complaining about something like this.
Uhh, there's almost always outcry from the asian community over the white-washing of asian characters. See;
Shyamalan's Avatar movie
Doctor Strange
Matt Damon's Great Wall movie

When you flip the race on a couple of existing characters that could be potentially living in those areas anyway, white people complain.
When you replace almost the entire civilization with white people, other people complain.

but L is supposed to be a pasty and grungy weirdo

making him black kind of destroy L's main aesthetic
>pale black person

>pale black person
no they kill all the albinos in africa

Life actions of anime are always stuff lol