RIP Pinky The Flamingo, #PussiesOutForPinky

Author Topic: RIP Pinky The Flamingo, #PussiesOutForPinky  (Read 2135 times)

That guy has scarred multiple children and people since he suplexed an animal that people loved let us only hope he drops the soap in prison or shanked either one works depending on what comes first

i still have my richard out for harambe though, do i have to pick up my cat with my richard out

i mean i was never out for justice over harambe. the zoo should've had a child-proof fence and that seems like the end of it. if a kid gets down there you can't really expect everyone to react calmly in that sort of scenario.

but yea, this guy is a huge richard. i'd love to hear his testimony about why he bodyslammed a flamingo

That guy has scarred multiple children and people since he suplexed an animal that people loved let us only hope he drops the soap in prison or shanked either one works depending on what comes first
you should never be rooting for someone to get shanked in prison. vigilante justice is not okay

this guy killed this flamingo, forget him. #RIPpinky

i dont think anyone in prison is gonna give a stuff that he killed a bird lol

omg he killed his neighbor's dogs

“He (Rudy) was really laid back,” Weese said. “He was a good dog. Always polite and everything. Martini was very sweet, too, very friendly. Always trying to lick your face. They were both really good dogs. Really good dogs to me.”

Weese said the reason Carrao killed her dogs was because he thought one of her dogs was eating his rabbits on his property, but Weese said they were inside dogs and were never left unattended.

im gonna cry ;~;

wait so it isnt normal to just bodyslam flamingo's? stuff

i still have my richard out for harambe though, do i have to pick up my cat with my richard out

pick up cat

put harambe richard in cat

do it for pinky

and harambe

Motherforgeter slaughtered my boy, I'm going to get my revenge.