Author Topic: Crash while loading Non-Dedicated server  (Read 3581 times)

I can't host a non-dedicated server without getting a crash or using little to no mods. It loads almost all of them then it says that it encounters and error. Can someone help me solve this issue?

If so, I thank you with this face
[ಠ‿ಠ]

console.log
give a console.log you buffoon

console.log
The weird thing is, even after i disable it, it'll still crash.

The weird thing is, even after i disable it, it'll still crash.
console.log

I use console.log.
Done it before.
What do I do while viewing it, disabling mods that appear?
Trying to run non-dedicated Pit of 100 Trials server...

We want you to upload the console.log so we can investigate it.

We want you to upload the console.log so we can investigate it.

A console.log of the dedicated server would be a lot more helpful than a client one.

Also, your version of Blockland Glass is 3+ years old. Download the new one here

A console.log of the dedicated server would be a lot more helpful than a client one.
I don't run dedicated servers right now.
I only stick to non-dedicated. Where can I find the console.log for a dedicated server?

Oh, sorry, I must've read the topic title wrong, another topic about a dedicated server was right next one
It.

Try removing "GameMode_Pit_of_100_Trials"
If that doesn't work, what other recent add-ons have you installed before this happened?

Try removing "GameMode_Pit_of_100_Trials"
If that doesn't work, what other recent add-ons have you installed before this happened?
I installed GameMode_Pit_of_100_Trials a long time after this stuff started happening.
I don't remember the stuff I installed before this happened, since it has been at least a year since this issue started.

Also, here is another log after disabling all but Gamemode_Slayer and Gamemode_Slayer_One_Man_Army.

I installed GameMode_Pit_of_100_Trials a long time after this stuff started happening.
I don't remember the stuff I installed before this happened, since it has been at least a year since this issue started.

Also, here is another log after disabling all but Gamemode_Slayer and Gamemode_Slayer_One_Man_Army.*
*EDIT:
I disabled all GAMEMODES except Gamemode_Slayer and Gamemode_One_Man_Army.

Default addons only except for slayer and one man army.

I did some testing.
And I found out something horrifying.

ALL GAMEMODES (yes all gamemodes) CAUSE A CRASH.

Oh, whatever shall I do?!