Ghostbusters was a good movie

Author Topic: Ghostbusters was a good movie  (Read 1338 times)

you present your opinions as fact
...Um? No. My opinions are my opinions. You are perceiving them as facts.

Sue him.
I'm kind of busy so I won't be able to read that article so can you just say what they'd she him for like how you could've when you first replied to me
So now I know that McZealot is full of it.
-legit explaining-
It was a total load of trash anybody claiming it's "good" didn't actually loving see the film. forget off.
I see where you're coming from but you need to relax.

I'm kind of busy so I won't be able to read that article so can you just say what they'd she him for like how you could've when you first replied to me

Well aren't you loving self entitled.

No, I'm not doing that for you.

You people are self entitled for a source, you get it. "Oh I'm too busy to read it, read it for me."

Well aren't you loving self entitled.
Whoops sorry for actually having a life. I see that you were unable to answer why he would be sued when you actually responded to me instead of searching for some article. Sorry for wasting your precious time with that. I truly am. Shame on me for not wanting to read a news site that's potentially satire and loaded to the brim with ads that make reading the actual article harder than drying something underwater. If it'll please you, mein füror, I'll look at it now since I don't have any plans yet.
Edit, found it.
Yes I looked at it gain….. We can’t unilaterally force him out as director because the way the original deal was set up, he (and the other guys) have individual functional blocking rights because they have pre-set financial deals that don’t work in today’s world. So we need him and the others to greatly modify their deals. If we toss him as director, we risk him not willing to modify out of spite etc.

Glenn Meredith and Harold Brown have been the folks doing his deal.  I don’t think it’ll play well if I call them on this issue.  I wish there were a better way, but like all things 🙂 it may have to be a you/Ivan sit down where Ivan “on his own, for the good and welfare” agrees to step down as director and plays the role of godfather producer.

Aaaanythiiing to please Lord Tony, he who "knows all."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:45:48 AM by Space1255 »

IDK as someone who's not usually overcritical of movies, I enjoyed watching it. Would I ever see it again? Probably not, but it wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be IMO.