Author Topic: BL community is stubborn  (Read 7040 times)

>gets banned on kreons
>calls ALL of bl stubborn
He probably isn't afraid to paint Blockland with a really broad brush. These kinds of people man...

ur testing the limits bisjac
y tho
that's the second time he's posted the gif
plus he's admitted to trolling and gotten away perfectly fine after a report so i'm fairly certain necro research is the limit
What exactly is the problem with marriage? It dosnt even come close to breaking any official or unofficial rule.

handicap
What's the problem here exactly.

i just said he's testing the limits which he is 🐧

I posted a reaction pic in a spam topic.
And the same guys who work hard to hate on me any other day, are trying hard to justify why its bannable.

They trying this thing where if you simply dont like something, then badspot should enforce it for you.
Its a real old game thats been attempted 1000 times but they never learn.

bisjac is the "that guy" of small forums

I posted a reaction pic in a spam topic.
what kind of reaction does it portray though

the gross stuff rule on its own is subjective but that doesn't necessarily mean that just because the enforcer doesn't think it gross doesn't mean that it should be snipped out

the gross stuff rule on its own is subjective but that doesn't necessarily mean that just because the enforcer doesn't think it gross doesn't mean that it should be snipped out

if the enforcer dosnt draw that line then you guys definitely dont.

for the record, badpsot had a line. and i wasn't even close, nor even trying to reach it.
you guys are overly sensitive about nothing.

for the record, badpsot had a line. and i wasn't even close, nor even trying to reach it.

okay thanks we all appreciate it

anyways degenerates and their dog kissing gifs aside, Kreon's server is advertised as a "serious roleplay", it has a lotta rules that are strictly enforced. If you liked the server, I would suggest keeping in mind the rules, because the admins are trying to keep things smooth

okay thanks we all appreciate it

i dont pay you to appreciate things.

look everyone's had like twenty years of practice reacting to your posts, at this point it's almost a loving artform

edit: wait pay?? can i get money for getting trolled?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:15:48 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

i mean for me personally it's less about you getting banned and more about other people getting banned for the same thing

but that's just the thing, if i posted a "borderline bestiality" gif i wouldn't be banned for it. i know i wouldn't be, because that's not crossing the line.

I wouldn't really call that gif borderline beastiality but it's still forgetin weird he'd post it

i would be lying if i said that gif didnt give me at least a half-chub