Author Topic: prophetic dream i had about a blockland update last night  (Read 1683 times)

meanwhile I have dreams about real situations and real places only completely messed up, like a quarry with loads of bridges almost broken and inevitable chance of falling to your death and steam trains in the middle of London which take you to far-away places

i once had a nightmare of being ripped apart by a hyena in an arena which bends the historical timeline of the world because we don't have pit-fights in arenas anymore and I woke up sweating in the middle of the night for a few seconds... before I realised it was a dream

side-tracking for a moment, have any of you guys ever seen "Shadow people" in your dreams? you know, those hallucinations of completely pitch-black people with human features that often invoke lots of fear? I've seen one before and only once and it scared the living daylights out of me. It was in the corner of the room, near the plugs where I'd plug lights into, and the scariest things were the fact it was a) a mirror image of my own self, only completely shadow, and b) appearing to move closer, before I hid away like the child I was and it disappeared

and have any of you ever dreamed This Man?