Author Topic: Tezuni's Blue City [Offline for maintenance]  (Read 8109 times)

Annoying Orange* University folks

Tez, are you going to add drugs or something similar?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:03:39 AM by Silboy20 »

"you wouldn't release an unfinished song"
The proper brown townogy would be "you wouldn't Release an unfinished song and say it's finished"
I know he said it isn't finished, but it should at least say something like [BETA] In front of the server name.

Admin Application

Forum Name: Cavik
In-Game Name: Cavik
BL_ID: 20061
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
UTC/GMT -7 hours

1. Why would you be a good admin?: I have a high level of experience with cityrpg's and general administration/hosting. I regard myself as a rather mature person who would be a very beneficial part of the administration team.

2. Where else have you administrated?: Your server, a few random ones that come to mind are col burton's, elim's, and cap'n blocko's, but there's a lot more.

3. When are you usually online?: Usually night hours on the weekends since that's when I get off work, weekdays morning to mid day.

I would really enjoy the server if it wasn't for the constant RDM'ing, like seriously. I can't do anything without being killed. Even worse, some Mobsters will camp at the Mine/Forest and wait until some newbie or unsuspecting blockhead goes to cash in his/her's resources only to get murdered afterward. That was just a waste of 10-20 minutes of their time.

Could you at least make it so that Pickaxes/Lumberjack Axes could be sellable? I've also noticed that none of the jobs seem to have the ability to erase criminal records or place bounties in /help jobs

coincidentally you've both been blacklisted for some time
platinum is not required for assassin, its the fast way to get it.

That's not true. I've got General(4) and Crime(5) along with $9000, and it still says Assassin is Platinum only. Also, having jailed players being able to chat normally would be nice. Oh, it's disabled until nerf
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:28:38 PM by tber123 »

Admin Application

Forum Name: Cavik
In-Game Name: Cavik
BL_ID: 20061
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
UTC/GMT -7 hours

1. Why would you be a good admin?: I have a high level of experience with cityrpg's and general administration/hosting. I regard myself as a rather mature person who would be a very beneficial part of the administration team.

2. Where else have you administrated?: Your server, a few random ones that come to mind are col burton's, elim's, and cap'n blocko's, but there's a lot more.

3. When are you usually online?: Usually night hours on the weekends since that's when I get off work, weekdays morning to mid day.
Approved

Also Ipquarx -- approved via PM.

So I download the mod, I spawn, I type /help jobs and this is the first thing I see.

eh.

get it it's funny because he's a terrorist and terrorists say allahu ackbar ahahaha that joke hasn't gotten old yet right

It'll stop being funny when terrorists don't exist anymore.

So is this a CityRPG or Cops vs Robbers?

It'll stop being funny when terrorists don't exist anymore.
there was literally 0 cops at the time
everything is relatively calm now

there was literally 0 cops at the time
everything is relatively calm now
No I was referring to the internet meme.