Author Topic: Blockland won't recognize my facepack as an addon  (Read 917 times)

I've done everything I knew to do,

Images are in PNG format
Same name as thumb folder
Thumbs are 64x64 and faces are 257x257
Rar is in zip archive format
In Add-Ons folder
Won't appear in custom so I can't enable, thus I have come to the conclusion that it not recognize it as an addon.

Please post anything that I am missing, or I left out on, this is my first facepack so don't expect me to be an expert. anywho, thank for you for reading and for any help you give.

"Face_Malevolent.rar"
blockland doesn't read .rar files, just .zip and folders

"Face_Malevolent.rar"

Its the same format as all the others, but i'll try specifics.

"Face_Malevolent.rar"

also that was an earlier picture, the lower one is where I fixed it, still nothing.

don't you need a description.txt, or not for faces

also that was an earlier picture, the lower one is where I fixed it, still nothing.
it's hard to tell exactly what it is, since you aren't showing us the file extension
if it's a .zip, then that aspect should be fine
you could try making the resolution of the face be 256x, I do remember reading something about it needing to be a power of 2 (256x/512x)

it's hard to tell exactly what it is, since you aren't showing us the file extension
if it's a .zip, then that aspect should be fine
you could try making the resolution of the face be 256x, I do remember reading something about it needing to be a power of 2 (256x/512x)

The 257 thing was a typo, it was actually 256x, anyway, I still can't get it to work.

post the addon

are there any errors when trying to execute it manually?
is it a .zip file?
what is in the thumbs folder?
do the faces show up in the avatar selector? (it shouldn't need to be enabled, just loads when the game loads)
do you have too many face addons?  try moving a few outside of addons and test
what happens if you add a description.txt?