Author Topic: Seth Rich, source of the DNC leaks, has been murdered - $20k reward by WikiLeaks  (Read 5443 times)

this seth just didn't have a gr8 day did he
the child was a plant
man those guys give us a bad name

holy stuff
i'm genuinely hoping that this was just an unrelated crime instead of something worse
please let it not be something worse

i'm not sure about the validity, but i'm beginning to see people & a couple news sources now saying he was shot in the head from behind ( http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/wikileaks-offers-20000-reward-over-murder-of-democrat-staffer-se/ ) and im seeing other people saying he was shot in the head & neck from behind

Seth Rich, 27, was shot twice in the head in what appeared to be an attempted robbery near his home in a suburb of the US capital on July 10, but his belongings were not taken.

holy stuff
i'm genuinely hoping that this was just an unrelated crime instead of something worse
please let it not be something worse
a good amount of this situation is still left to speculation, but there's a good chance it can be sadly

gonna be honest, i doubt this was an assassination planned by the DNC/clintons.
Famous last words

it seems a lot more likely that he was either in a bad part of town (DC is very dangerous)
All of his belongings were on his body. Not a mugging.

or someone who disliked him for some reason (perhaps for the DNC leak) got angry and came after him. If some crazy DNC intern shoots the dude in rage it doesn't mean it's an assassination
Wikileaks is very protective of it's sources. Only organizations like the DNC would have the know-how, access and funds to investigate and figure out who the mole was.

You're literally saying "The DNC has motive and resources, therefore they did it."

That's not evidence. That's called personal conjecture. AKA tinfoil-hatting.
Who else would have a motive?

Hillshills 2desperate4me
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 09:58:45 PM by c »

Who else would have a motive?
there's easy motive from anyone with either a dislike of the dnc, wanting to frame them, or just some guy really angry that he was wrong about clinton

there's easy motive from anyone with either a dislike of the dnc, wanting to frame them, or just some guy really angry that he was wrong about clinton
Nobody knew he was the leaker.

a dislike of the dnc,
why would someone who dislikes the dnc kill a guy who just leaked anti-dnc info

wanting to frame them,
Assange never would have hinted that he was the leaker if that was true.

or just some guy really angry that he was wrong about clinton
No.