Blockland Forums > General Discussion

[SS]KINEX brick spammed Mocheeze Dedicated

(1/8) > >>

plank:
I would like to alert everyone to a d*ckhead in the blockland community called [SS]KINEX. Right now he's filling up the Mocheeze Dedicated server with blocks, ie. making huge towers, putting bricks in houses, on streets, etc.

I've found that the [SS] guys are usually pretty nice, but this KINEX guy is an absolute tool. He dresses in a brown scout hat with a tri-plume and dark blue body with a bright decal. If any admins see him I suggest you ban him on-sight, so as too prevent any damage to your server.

Rititundo:
This probably isn't kinex i'm guessing it's an imposter. I've only met Kinex a few times but from what I saw he was a pretty nice guy, I highly doubt he would spam someones server, or do anything like that.

mocheeze:
Yeah, I just saw the damage, I started to delete it all, but I decided to just close the server, since it was saved anyway. Someone wrote "POLICE RULES" and changed the school to the "Police Hideout". Someone may be trying to frame the police clan, or it could just be that the police clan is dumb enough to leave stuff behind saying how they wrecked a build.

Oh well, I guess some people just can't stand to see others have fun. Now, which one of my admins left "Build Through Bricks" on?

techhut:
it was funny to once see a <CBC> Leader imposter come on... He came RIGHT ON MY SERVER. Funny thing too, I changed my name to <CBC> Mallet for some fun, I asked for admin pass, he was like "you can do that"

it was funny.

Ratty:
Well i dont know about that but i did lag the [SS] server once beacuse of one member's ignorance. Well 2 times

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version