Author Topic: hows it goin forumers?  (Read 1952 times)

Stressing.
I need to put my life back in order after having let it go.
It will be painful.

Irritated because i can't find the veterans in the inazuma eleven 3ds game

i bruised my hand playing osu today

I'm on vacation, in bed eating pastry from a bin at a beachside motel while making plans for a possible future blf modded Minecraft server.

I'm at about maximum chill.




i'm stressin about my senior year because theres $12k in scholarships on the line if i don't make straight A's and get class president
same but at this point I should just forget about getting scholarships...



Lots of music and homework, so yeah. Typical summer. :)

I LOST MY loving TABLET PEN ON THE WAY HOME AND I HAD TO FORK OVER 80 loving DOLLARS FOR A NEW ONE

loving KILL ME

Moving to some boring town in two or so weeks, its gonna suck.

i'm doin' nothing with my loving life so

horrible

wow the forums are happier than ever before
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:04:33 AM by c[_] »