I'm creating a Harvest planet on No Man's Sky.

Author Topic: I'm creating a Harvest planet on No Man's Sky.  (Read 5851 times)

He's talking about PS4 master race

He's talking about PS4 master race

Mmmm yeah that amazing 15-30 FPS with watered down graphics.

Oh it has a 18 billion planets with FULL planet exploration eith planets so big they are 50x larger than skyrim and you'll only explore about 0.000000001% of them in your life time. So much stuff to do.

60 dollars?!

I could get another generic rushed CoD game for that 60 dollar price tag.
You're trying too hard to not look like you're in denial about your buyers remorse.

Oh it has a 18 billion planets with FULL planet exploration eith planets so big they are 50x larger than skyrim and you'll only explore about 0.000000001% of them in your life time. So much stuff to do.
from what I'm guessing is they'll all be rng dependent and have nothing interesting to really do on them
they'll rng the details so there's only one of each combination or something

but then you can do the same things on every planet or maybe even nothing at all since it looks like the only aspect to the game is exploring, completely negating the reason for having so many planets
christ I called it two years ago

look at those hd graphics, tony

look at those hd graphics, tony

gameplay > graphics.

I don't give a forget about the graphics as long as I can explore entire planets.

Lord Tony, Borderlands 2 has like 16 quintibillion weapons, why aren't you collecting them all?

That's not even loving no man's sky, get outta here with this stuff.

Lord Tony, Borderlands 2 has like 16 quintibillion weapons, why aren't you collecting them all?

Borderlands 2 is boring.

I either over level the AI or the AI becomes too high leveled for me to do anything so I complete 1 quest to even it out.

Either way I end up 1 shotting AI no matter what and it's like I can't die. So boring.