Author Topic: Dziokie  (Read 4119 times)

i demand an explanation

i've met dziokie before and he had flat out told me he had anger issues before i did lord knows what and he sperged the forget out
he also said he was somewhat young, i think he was 9
he was pretty annoying

I have played with Dziokie on wolfy_'s ramp knife, and he seemed nice, but reading this, made me realize how salty he could be, but so far, I haven't had any issues with him.

/support because all you did was say "No." to joining his mini-game.  What's the point of even getting salty when someone says no to you?

Example: Bob goes to the store, and asks his father if he can have a Snickers.  His father says "No." Bob then proceeds to knock the shelves over and destroy the store, causing a lot of problems in the town.

So yeah, there is my opinion about it all.

The first time when I saw this drama, I chuckled a bit. Somebody freaking out about someone not joining their minigame. That's some newbie stuff right there.

/troppuS

Example: Bob goes to the store, and asks his father if he can have a Snickers.  His father says "No." Bob then proceeds to knock the shelves over and destroy the store, causing a lot of problems in the town.
I'll be sure to ban Bob from my server.

I'll be sure to ban Bob from my server.

Good, because Bob has some power the world has never seen before, until this day.

You're not you when you're hungry.

OT:  That's definitely a little kid, I'll be sure to inform wolfy_ about this in case the kid goes on his server again.  We don't want more problem users.

This reminds me one time of some dude who played on my server for a really long time and when he asked for admin I said no and he would ask daily and one day he said he had a .44 and he was gonna shoot himself and he acted like he did and was like afk on my server for hours until I kicked him