Author Topic: high school  (Read 2838 times)

Those classes are really easy, you'll be fine. Just make friends with people who get good grades, get a 'study' group

do u guys get your own laptops because we do
well not the 11th and 12th grades because the laptop program is slowly going up the ladder

well not the 11th and 12th grades because the laptop program is slowly going up the ladder
no, we dont even get lockers

My school has tablets. The lower the grade, the more advanced the tablet. But I got my own laptop because the tablets aren't that good.

forget highschool, hated every minute of the damn thing.  It was a cesspool of disease, potheads, Jockrots, and whores. 

There was this app that was popular for like 2 months called "Afterschool app".  Someone put a poll with the question "What grade did you lose your virginity?" and the most populat choice was 7th grade and 8th grade.  seriously WTF.

I went to a catholic highschool so this meant basically you were made to take 4 years of religion class, math class, science class, etc.  I had to shave a certain way, wear a uniform, had to have your hair cut short, and BS like that. 

Some pros were:
We had Ipads that we got to keep; The teachers were always afterschool for help, and we had a free period for 15 minutes everyday.

forget highschool, hated every minute of the damn thing.  It was a cesspool of disease, potheads, Jockrots, and whores. 

There was this app that was popular for like 2 months called "Afterschool app".  Someone put a poll with the question "What grade did you lose your virginity?" and the most populat choice was 7th grade and 8th grade.  seriously WTF.

I went to a catholic highschool so this meant basically you were made to take 4 years of religion class, math class, science class, etc.  I had to shave a certain way, wear a uniform, had to have your hair cut short, and BS like that. 

Some pros were:
We had Ipads that we got to keep; The teachers were always afterschool for help, and we had a free period for 15 minutes everyday.

you never told me this

Someone put a poll with the question "What grade did you lose your virginity?" and the most populat choice was 7th grade and 8th grade.  seriously WTF.
clone v.117 back at it again

Be social

Get involved in clubs/sports. Whatever you're interested in.

Take the highest level classes you can so you don't need to do anything senior year. Even AP classes are ridiculously easy so you mine as well take them.

Don't block the loving halls.

Do not miss out on events like homecoming, prom, powderpuff, etc. You only get to experience them in high school.

Don't get wrapped up in long term relationships unless you know she's the one. Have fun and experiment on an intimate and casual level. Just use protection so you don't get forgeted for life.

Make sure English Comp, Calc I, Physics, and Chemistry at some point so you don't have to bother taking them in college.

The SAT and ACT do not matter as much as people make them out to be, so don't worry if you don't want to take them/get a bad score on them.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 12:39:13 PM by Ravencroft· »

you never told me this
better than the school you're going to >:(
Also, i have said many time how I was glad to be done with highschool.

also holy forget 9 classes for 1 semester? what the forget i can barely handle 4
we have 8 periods a day at my school. my schedule this year is:
digital communication I/II (gonna try to change this one)
AP english literature (i'm the only student in the class)
physics
pre cal/trig
essentials of computer programming
APUSH
AFJROTC
EAST lab

if you try you'll make friends or you can end up like me and didn't really like anyone enough to be friends with them

Don't block the loving halls. I garuntee you'll have at least one person hate you if you do.

if you try you'll make friends or you can end up like me and didn't really like anyone enough to be friends with them
Yeah just keep telling yourself that buddy.

Yeah just keep telling yourself that buddy.
i had plenty of friends in highschool but they were just people who id consider acquaintances and none of them sparked an interest enough for me to actually chill with them outside school