Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)

Author Topic: Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)  (Read 4928 times)

First few days in school I was trying to find a place to sit down for lunch, so I picked the nearest table and sat down

I noticed a kid sitting nearby looking at me and talking to himself. Turns out he was complaining about me "stealing his table" and he just kept staring throughout lunch

next day I sat at his table again and sure as stuff he was there still doing his thing, talking to himself and just complaining

I stopped sitting there after I started sitting with friends but frick you kid I'm a senior I can sit wherever I damn please

First few days in school I was trying to find a place to sit down for lunch, so I picked the nearest table and sat down

I noticed a kid sitting nearby looking at me and talking to himself. Turns out he was complaining about me "stealing his table" and he just kept staring throughout lunch

next day I sat at his table again and sure as stuff he was there still doing his thing, talking to himself and just complaining

I stopped sitting there after I started sitting with friends but frick you kid I'm a senior I can sit wherever I damn please
bro do you not realize how close you were to getting your school shot up

I got sent to the office for riding my bike to school.  Because it was "Unsafe."  many other kids did, and I was the only one called out.

I got sent to the office for riding my bike to school.  Because it was "Unsafe."  many other kids did, and I was the only one called out.
it's useless to fight to or try to change school rules because they won't budge and will even make up rules at times
it's loving stupid

it's useless to fight to or try to change school rules because they won't budge and will even make up rules at times
it's loving stupid

The worst thing about it is, where you park your bikes, no cars go there.  I just rode the bus the rest of the year.

Also, I don't know if you can call this embarrassing, but I got in trouble because a teacher asked what an answer was, and I pointed at a wall, because it had the exact answer, and said "It is right here." I got sent out to the halls for mumbling.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:59:05 PM by musicbullet »

I would of just rode the bike the rest of the year
forget the system

what kind of school do you go to?

in 1st or 2nd grade i threw a huge rock in a 5th grade class window
threw tantrums multiple times in 1st-6th grade (because forget assburgers and my school was too paranoid to give me medicine for that)
multiple friends trying to look over my stall when i was stuffting (maybe because they thought it was "funny" and i was a "dumbass")

multiple friends trying to look over my stall when i was stuffting (maybe because they thought it was "funny" and i was a "dumbass")

That reminds me. I pushed open stall doors with people on toilets in school multiple times. Felt embarrassed af the first time but didn't care the other times. They should've locked the doors so it's their fault.

what kind of school do you go to?

Used to go, and it was a middle school.  Kind of stupid they did that though.

I have a lot because in elementary school I had major anxiety problems, especially towards the end because the medication I was trying at the time made me more aggressive.

I don't feel comfortable sharing any of those though.

However in second grade one day, I was wearing pants that were too big for me, and when recess came along I ended up tripping and the fell off. I was also wearing spongebob underwear at the time.

This one isn't really embarrassing to me, but I'll share it anyway. In 8th grade I was walking into school wearing a new pair of jeans, and my mom yelled out of her car window that I had a sticker on my pants. I felt around to find a sticker on my right buttock that said "New fit!"

Also this isn't that relevant, but in grade seven, someone got expelled for pushing my friend Duncan down a stairwell and splitting his ear open.

i dont remember any super embarrassing moments within school for me bc ive always kept myself out of the spotlight so nobody takes too much notice when the quiet kid reaches in his backpack
but there is a story that my band friends told me that this one kid with diarrhea stuff himself on a band trip

oh yeah i also broke my arm freshman year but i dont think that counts
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:56:38 PM by Ragequit »

Also this isn't that relevant, but in grade seven, someone got expelled for pushing my friend Duncan down a stairwell and splitting his ear open.
Was he okay?

Quote from: AtlasBlue from the VERY distant past
I had a friend in 7th period. Her legs were hurting, so I let her use my thigh as a leg rest. We're just sitting there, doing our assignments, when suddenly, she gasps and almost screams.

I didn't even realize that my hand was sliding up her legs, touching her inner thigh. Luckily enough she forgave me when I told her that it was an accident.
Making things even more awkward, I had to hide an erection while apologizing to her... :/