Author Topic: All-In-One-Seat Tank  (Read 1147 times)

Hi guys, I'm trying to find tanks that have one singular seat, in which you can both drive and fire. Teamwork is for nerds and I'd rather not force players to be in a situation where they're alone and they have to choose between driving and firing. So far there's the Light Tank, and also from that one tank pack there's the Hetzer, Neotank, and Pz. IC Vehicular. Anyone else know any tanks / how to mod existing tanks to not suck?

Also it's impossible to have a rotatable tank turret while making it drive-able right? That sucks.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:16:51 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Also it's impossible to have a rotatable tank turret while making it drive-able right? That sucks.
stratofortress' abrams tank did that and it worked well, the whole thing was one seater

1) go to controls
2) bind prev vehicle seat to r and next seat to t.
3) get in regular tank (default bl tank)
4) r > fire real quick > t
5) drive + fire profit

except, yknow, r is default command for light and used for reloading most guns

stratofortress' abrams tank did that and it worked well, the whole thing was one seater
how did he do dynamic aiming while driving? raycasts from eyenode??

Damn, that sounds cool. Is there a link to it anywhere? I found the model for it on google.

1) go to controls
2) bind prev vehicle seat to r and next seat to t.
3) get in regular tank (default bl tank)
4) r > fire real quick > t
5) drive + fire profit
This would be a valid solution but I'm looking for something the entire server can use.

except, yknow, r is default command for light and used for reloading most guns
how did he do dynamic aiming while driving? raycasts from eyenode??
Pretty much.