Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread  (Read 7724 times)

Now have a Discord, so that it'll be easier for people to join up and play the game together.

Click here to join.

This game becomes insanely fun when you're in a mission where everybody's using similarly powerful guns and there's tons of people in the mission.
It was like a 7v7 and everything was just right. Nothing too OP and it was pretty intense.
I had around 6 games in a row before I met an opposing team that had mom's credit card guns, so we lost rather quickly. It's surprisingly rare, though.

This game becomes insanely fun when you're in a mission where everybody's using similarly powerful guns and there's tons of people in the mission.
It was like a 7v7 and everything was just right. Nothing too OP and it was pretty intense.
I had around 6 games in a row before I met an opposing team that had mom's credit card guns, so we lost rather quickly. It's surprisingly rare, though.

U gonna share ur frickin character details???

my experience with this game was as follows

install
get a car
drive around
blown up by rpg multiple times on multiple lives
uninstall

apb reloaded more like "our anticheat doesnt work so you can use whatever cheats you feel like"

my experience with this game was as follows

install
get a car
drive around
uninstall

apb reloaded more like "our anticheat doesnt work so you can use whatever cheats you feel like"

According to McJob all of these issues are still better than No Man's Sky because it's a free game.

Were you playing a PvP server? Also, Bronze, Silver or Gold? If you play on a Bronze non-PvP server, you'll find the experience to be much more enjoyable as a newbie.

Punkbuster actually kicked me last night while I was winning a mission for absolutely nothing (something about a program/driver which I didn't have). It let me back in immediately so...who the forget knows.

ive only been faced against a hacker once and i have 200 hours in steam and 500+ nonsteam. the hacker was banned 2 hours after i played against him so idk :^)
maybe i'm just lucky or you guys are unlucky idk

ive only been faced against a hacker once and i have 200 hours in steam and 500+ nonsteam. the hacker was banned 2 hours after i played against him so idk :^)
maybe i'm just lucky or you guys are unlucky idk

Yeah I've only had to deal with one cheater in my time playing, and he was on our team. Our team basically just sat back and didn't do the objective, while the other team stayed far away. Popped the cunt in the head a few times, everyone rejoiced.

McJob stuffs on No Man's Sky but plays ABP reloaded.

ABP failed on launch and ABP reloaded didn't fix any problems and flopped.

WHAT IS APB: RELOADED?

Absolute garbage. APB: Reloaded (originally called APB: All Points Bulletin) is a pathetic, abysmal excuse for an Online Third-Person Shooter.

I mean I like seeing Tony fling stuff as much as the next dude but his complete inability to read is, well also hilarious so nevermind

also APB was actually good on launch forget you tony

According to McJob all of these issues are still better than No Man's Sky because it's a free game.
tony calm the forget down
no one even instigated you that time