Author Topic: I spit out about a shotglass and a half of blood this morning  (Read 1235 times)

I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before i brushed, i tasted something like copper, so i spit and, it was blood, i spit again, and again, and each time it got worse, so i rinsed my mouth out and checked for cuts, but, there were none, my gums werent bleeding either, so where did it come from?

When was the last time you brushed you teeth lol

that would be roughly 3 oz of blood

I remember some tv show about a lady tasting a metallic taste in their mouth, and they went to the doctors. Turned out the blood was leaking from the skull/brain section and going through a hole in the nose into the mouth. It was patched up somehow, and she survived, but have fun with that.

damn brush you teeth more often.....lol

did you not tell your loving parents that you were spitting blood

yeah what the forget man tell your parents man forget

i did, my dad said it mustve been a cut in my mouth, thats when i checked and told him i didnt

Havent told my mom yet, she might say the same thing

damn brush you teeth more often.....lol
i do brush my teeth, almost everyday

You're not pregnant, congratulations
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:10:31 PM by MoltenKitten »

yeah what the forget man tell your parents man forget
No, what you talking about? Go tell a lego game forum first

oak leaves lolololololol

If it keeps happening, see a doctor. Do NOT attempt to sleep if you're still bleeding from your mouth.

i do brush my teeth, almost everyday
almost everyday
almost
um
oak leaves lolololololol

If it keeps happening, see a doctor. Do NOT attempt to sleep if you're still bleeding from your mouth.
^^^
dont wanna choke on blood or anything, so don't try to sleep if it's still bleeding. see a doctor first.

you know op best case scenario is that you had a nosebleed in your sleep and it went straight to your mouth because you were lying down

you know op best case scenario is that you had a nosebleed in your sleep and it went straight to your mouth because you were lying down
yeah this is also pretty likely