Author Topic: Annoying friends/family members/anybody you have  (Read 3172 times)

In 7th grade, I had this black friend that annoyed me with his ghetto garbage. I'm kinda of glad he moved away.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:07:07 PM by cooolguy32 »

i don't associate with annoying people and only have two friends so

Theres this friend who constantly makes this handicapped noise thats like "MERRRR!" For no loving reason and we all tell him to shut the forget up but he does anyway, then sometimes he would play songs from Fallout 4 acting like he heard them before the game came out and then he would BLARE them on his laptop and sing along to them and we tell him to shut up and he goes "MERRR!"
He would try to act all randumb XD and go like "Beeza bozzle booza bazza!!! XDDD" he is the definition of cancer and I have to go back to school with this friend

i don't associate with annoying people and only have two friends so
ok

this kid named grady was a fnaggot so he roleplayed as foxy and tried to hug me

needless to say he was loving gay and when i tried to tell him to screw off he'd tell on me and i'd be forced to like him

every 'friend' in school is annoying
the only reason why I don't avoid them is so friends aren't like 'haha you're a loner'

dude he just identifies as a minion
you guys shouldnt shame him like that hes a beautiful person

only real annoying friend I had in school wasn't really too bad but his sense of humor I didn't quite like and the fact that he sat next to me in my last period in school when I'm usually just tired and want to go home just made me not want to be with him ever

Another friend I had ( and still friends to this day) always annoys me about Undertale characters and roblox and on our final exam project he loving drew Flowey the Flower on our poster for the math final exam.

the majority of my preppy/jock acquaintances

ignoring the annoying aspects made highschool more fun bc more connections = better social life

i had/have no strikingly annoying close friends

dude he just identifies as a minion
you guys shouldnt shame him like that hes a beautiful person
More like he identifies as a loving cancer

I was the annoying friend

Another friend I had ( and still friends to this day) always annoys me about Undertale characters and roblox and on our final exam project he loving drew Flowey the Flower on our poster for the math final exam.
bring your ar15 for show and tell

This one fatass who I'm convinced is gonna shoot up the school this year. All he loving does is play video games and act like a redneck and he wonders why he's doing bad in some classes.