Annoying friends/family members/anybody you have

Author Topic: Annoying friends/family members/anybody you have  (Read 3158 times)

i have two really dumb friends who hang around me and i'm too nice to tell em to go away even though i don't really like them. then one of my friend's friends is this really obnoxious obese girl who always gets into people's business n stuff and bitches whenever you tell her she's too loud.

Friend that is gay that wanted/still wants to bang me. Every day he would whisper in my ear "Let's go to the bathroom together."

I'm done with that friend.

Also, in eighth grade, this person thought I was him friend, and I wasn't and never will be, but he would follow me everywhere I go and poke me. I punched him and everything too, almost got into a fight with him, but he is a chicken and backed down, then start poking me again.

Also in eighth grade, this person also though I am his friend, and he always tried to sit next to me on a 30 minute bus ride, and would wine when I didn't let him.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:34:13 PM by musicbullet »

This annoying kid, hes 5 foot 1 inch, and has a squeaky voice. He's ugly as hell, and annoys everyone. Worst part for me is that that we're both going to the same high school. oh god.

I've already talked about this dude but I dont wanna find the quote from a year ago and it was also kinda rushed a bit or something idk
So I got this one friend that I have with me in the 10th grade who pretty much convinced himself that he's not a human and will every now and then tell me about it. He's also a loving edgelord too talking about how he'd had killed someone in many different ways and always loving whispers death during any question the teacher states rhetorical or not and it just gets to the point where it's loving annoying as hell. Another thing he'd constantly do is say "that's what she said" for literally anything even it it's impossible to take it out of context in a loveual way, then plays it off with him having a dirty mind, which is loving handicapped cause not even a 7th grader find "Man this is a very good soundtrack" loveual in any way. Hell sometimes when someone says or does something that he concludes to be dirty he'd get all disgusted about it.

It sucks too because I have him for 3 classes this year so I have to deal with that bullstuff almost daily

this loving kid

he constantly messages me links to research and stupid stuff ALL DAY LONG
and he gives me voice call requests ALL DAY LONG
and when i block the bastard
he whines at me ALL DAY LONG

How is he whining at you if you blocked him?

Friend that is gay that wanted/still wants to bang me. Every day he would whisper in my ear "Let's go to the bathroom together."
why don't you just give it instead of taking it?

How is he whining at you if you blocked him?
they could spam comments on your stuff and try to relay messages through his friends

i'll be honest i can make friends with like anybody in my grade but some people are just really rude and have a huge ego, those are the most annoying people in my life

this richard in my class constantly sings sweatshirt and wont shut the forget up

i'll be honest i can make friends with like anybody in my grade but some people are just really rude and have a huge ego, those are the most annoying people in my life
yeah, I have this friend that I made in 7th grade (this year) and he has somewhat of a ego and it pisses me off.

most of my friends were pretty annoying in general and it took a while before how annoying they really were
but none really stand out in specific apart from constantly stupid jokes

note: if you don't like and trust somebody they are not your friend
they are an acquaintance

note: if you don't like and trust somebody they are not your friend
they are an acquaintance
alright.
most of my friends were pretty annoying in general and it took a while before how annoying they really were
but none really stand out in specific apart from constantly stupid jokes
same.

Had the same stuff happen to me. It was my first year of university and I was at some stuffty freshman event to do a project for a class, I was with my roommate and they turned on some music so my roommate and I started dancing like the idiots we are and then some dude came up and started dancing with us which led to us becoming friends. Fast forward to the end of the year we are all good friends and we have a friend group of like 6 people and he pulls me aside and tells me that the only reason he came up and started dancing with us on that first day was because he thought I was attractive and ever since then he's had a crush on me and apparently everyone in the whole friend group knew except me. I was pretty pissed but I kept calm and let him know that I wasn't gay and there was no chance of anything ever happening. I almost feel bad for the guy since he had a crush on me for the whole year and it ended with him getting nothing. TLDR; MISS ME WITH THAT GAY stuff brother forget OUTTA HERE forget YOU MEAN

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:34:22 PM by Electrk. »