Ban the User above you (woah 50 pages)

Poll

How many bans do you think there will be?

18 (7.4%)
3 (1.2%)
6 (2.5%)
5 (2.1%)
13 (5.3%)
19 (7.8%)
TOO MUCH AAUGH
179 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 240

Author Topic: Ban the User above you (woah 50 pages)  (Read 160858 times)

User was banned because if you need proof that Gov. Darth Darthison C3PO, Ph.D. has no evidence or examples to back up his point, this letter will provide it. Unlike Gov. C3PO's intemperate contrivances, what I'm about to write is supported in scientific scholarship by overwhelming evidence. For instance, Gov. C3PO has been defiling the present and destroying the future. That is a fundamental violation of common law and demonstrates that Gov. C3PO's janissaries are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. Aside from those two things, the members of Gov. C3PO's flock have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that Gov. C3PO has—not once, but several times—been able to tell everyone else what to do without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his froward ethics are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and turn random, senseless violence into meaningful action. Any meaningful brown townysis of the situation must allow for the fact that Gov. C3PO's goal is to deprive people of dignity and autonomy. How besotted is that? How fatuous? How asinine? Gov. C3PO needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that it's unfortunate that he has no real education. It's impossible to debate important topics with someone who is so mentally handicapped. The time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we warn the public against those closed-minded mooks whose positive accomplishments are always practically nil but whose conceit can scarcely be excelled, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Gov. C3PO turn our nation into a “totalitarian theocracy” devoted to the secular state religion of colonialism, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of anti-democratic favoritism. He has been killing innocents in cold blood. We need to have long memories and no forgiveness of that sort of behavior. Instead, we must provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. One of Gov. C3PO's most trusted winged monkeys is an irritable tinhorn. If you're an irritable tinhorn, you misdirect, discredit, disrupt, and otherwise neutralize Gov. C3PO's critics. That's all there is to it. Well, there is one more thing: Gov. C3PO has been trying to raise funds for scientific studies that “prove” that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. This is what's called “advocacy research” or “junk science” because it's funded by brusque balloon heads who have already decided that anyone who disagrees with Gov. C3PO is a potential terrorist. If we let him create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue, who's going to protect us? The government? Our parents? Superman? Probably none of the above. That's why it's important to step back and consider the problem of Gov. C3PO's utterances in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. Gov. C3PO maintains that “the norm” shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that concrete examples abound of ways to weaken the critical links in his nexus of infernal aspheterism. For instance, consider that as every grade-school student learns, it's not nice to replace Robert's Rules of Order with “facilitated consensus building” at all important meetings. Apparently, Gov. C3PO missed that day in class. Otherwise, he'd know that one does not have to reduce our modern, civilized, industrialized society to a state of mindless, primitive barbarism in order to bring Gov. C3PO to justice. It is an obstreperous person who believes otherwise. Gov. C3PO is a salacious liar. Let's list some of Gov. C3PO's more footling lies: First, he thinks that he can scare us by using big words like “internationalization”. Second, he avers that he is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. And third, he wants us to believe that his ugly schemes will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. I presented that list to get you to see that Gov. C3PO's blasphemous, quarrelsome imprecations often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of Trotskyism and materialism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. It's somewhat tricky to pursue virtue and knowledge, especially because the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to brown townyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. If Gov. C3PO would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to expose every testy practice of every testy hophead. His hirelings very much belong to an intellectual closed shop. They refuse to entertain the possibility that Gov. C3PO and his helpmates are, by nature, pestilential beatniks. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but Gov. C3PO recently went through a Mohockism phase in which he tried repeatedly to annihilate a person's personality, individuality, will, and character. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of his has entirely passed. My evidence is that as soon as the time is ripe I will snap Gov. C3PO's toadies out of their trance. This isn't just a public-relations move. It's a real move to get people to see that listening to Gov. C3PO talk about causing the destruction of human ambition and joy is like watching a colonial power laying out a plan to force its language, culture, laws, religion, and ideals on a subject people. The put-upon natives in this case are those of us bold enough to state in public that Gov. C3PO is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own ludibrious ends. Why does he do that? Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that if his sleazy execrations became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country. Gov. C3PO's tender and delicate adjustments and readjustments of his convictions may succeed at convincing a few shabby kleptocrats that moonstruck bluenoses are the most oppressed people in our society. Nevertheless, some reputed—as opposed to reputable—members of Gov. C3PO's guild quite adamantly profess that Gov. C3PO's faith in yahooism gives him an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could avouch such a thing, but then again, I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that Gov. C3PO all but forces his helots to jawbone aimlessly. Interestingly, his helots don't much seem to mind being given such sick orders. I guess it's hard to free unregenerate serpents from the chains they revere. A related observation is that I have never been in favor of being gratuitously unreasonable. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to preserve the peace. When I first heard that there exists a snarky, mischievous blaguer who has been turning peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals, I was completely bumfuzzled. Who could be so headstrong, so deficient in human grace, as to do such a thing? After learning that Darth Darthison C3PO was the uneducated attercop in question, I realized that the more pressing news is that Gov. C3PO's skills are generally used to exploit, abuse, and exert power. How much more illumination does that fact need before Gov. C3PO can grasp it? Assuming the answer is “a substantial amount”, let me point out that that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. “Thinking” is the key word in the previous sentence. In conscientious deference to truth, let it be made known and acknowledged that Gov. C3PO's method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of “Gov. C3PO-ism”. It is an atrabilious and avowedly ungracious philosophy that aims to advocate Gov. C3PO's microaggressions amid a hue and cry as jealous as it is chuffy. His propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, “Gov. C3PO is omnipotent” and, “Desperadoism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society”. What they don't tell you, though, is that Gov. C3PO accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does he feel I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept his claim that his orations are not worth getting outraged about? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. Whatever else may be the case, it is certain that he has managed to mollify his more trusting critics simply by promising not to impose orthodoxy and suppress dissent. We shall see how long that lasts. In the meantime, Gov. C3PO is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, he frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to subject us to an intense barrage of misinformation, deception, and hidden propaganda. A central fault line runs through each of Gov. C3PO's platitudes. Specifically, Gov. C3PO says that honor counts for nothing. At least we can't accuse him of hiding his prejudices, I suppose. Of course, it would nice if Gov. C3PO were also to confess that he operates on an international scale to pursue a twofold credo of negativism and gangsterism. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale but to give you some background information about Gov. C3PO. Gov. C3PO has tried infantilizing and corrupting the public. He has also tried altering, amending, abridging, and censoring the record to point the finger of responsibility at others. Why does Gov. C3PO do such things? This can be answered most easily by stating that when Gov. C3PO tells us that he can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers rotten or unsympathetic, he somehow fails to mention that his sole purpose in life seems to be to ensure that there can never in the future be accord, unity, or a common, agreed-upon destiny among the citizens of this once-great nation. He fails to mention that his few successes exhibit no tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity. And he fails to mention that he identifies with mealymouthed jerks. To understand identity in the context of the present social order, however, one must first understand that Gov. C3PO wonders why everyone hates him. Apparently, he never stopped to think that maybe it's because every time he gets caught trying to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it, he promises he'll never do so again. Subsequently, his cronies always jump in and explain that he really shouldn't be blamed even if he does because, as they think, free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the morally questionable humanity-haters in his association of grotty spivs. Many the things I've talked about in this letter are obvious. We all know they're true. But still it's necessary for us to say them because even without making an ethical argument against racism, I can show that Gov. Darth Darthison C3PO, Ph.D. wants to become an intellectual without the hardship of study and serious thought.

User was banned because the theme of this letter is not “Dark Blockland Guard II certainly doesn't lack gall.” By now, you've already heard countless arguments running in that vein and are probably pretty sick of them. The theme of this letter is “What I find most disturbing about Dark and his devotees is that they not only slow scientific progress but do so without a pang of conscience.” I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, Dark decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility.

Dark is convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of corporatism. I avouch that if he held a rally in support of corporatism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that I'm not stupid. I'm not a sheep. I don't blindly believe Dark's repeated claim that the rockets our enemies want to launch at us are filled with gumdrops and happiness. Instead, I aver that he sometimes uses the word “superserviceableness” when describing his anecdotes. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

If we were to let Dark get away with grasping at straws, trying to find increasingly irascible ways to compromise the free and open nature of public discourse, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice. He is a big, bad wolf ready to pounce on our nation's innocent Red Riding Hoods. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. Make special note of that point because Dark believes that violence and prejudice are funny. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Dark and his thrasonical hatchet men.

Dark's nefarious circulars lead not to freedom but to moral and intellectual confusion, to a lowering of standards, to a loss of self-respect, and even to despair. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: Dark is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. By the next full moon, however, Dark is likely to switch to some sort of “hammer away at the characters of all those who will not help Dark fill our children's minds with cuckoo and debasing superstitions” approach to draw our attention away from such facts. Whether or not he should throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future ought to be a simple question, far beyond the realm of debate. However, he must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that his sottises are Holy Writ. What I actually said is that Dark's campaigns of terror are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Well, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve that mystery. Heck, you probably don't even need Scooby Doo. Neverthess, let me remind you that when one actually reads Dark's insult-laden opuscula, which I recommend one do, it's hard to tell whether he's disagreeing with me or making my point. In any event, I stick with my own view, which is that if Dark can't cite the basis for his claim that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet then he should just shut up about it.

Dark's politics manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: steal the fruits of other people's labor. Phase two: open the gates of Hell. You might think that anyone who doesn't know that Dark is harebrained must be inhabiting a different world. Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid Dark's slaveys must have spent the past month on Mars. As this letter has hopefully convinced you, Dark Blockland Guard II is a sore loser. The good news is that tomorrow can be better than today. However, every one of us has a personal, moral responsibility to make it so.

User was banned for attempting to receive the guinness world record for longest post on the BLF.

User was banned because SwiftHyena2593's single-minded devotion to poststructuralism is absolutely unscrupulous, but that's not the point of this letter. The point is that it is not my goal to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice, but the opposite. Throughout the course of this letter I'll be dealing only in facts and in reasonable inferences drawn from those facts. Doing so is definitely the best way to convey the message that SwiftHyena2593 maintains that either bad things “just happen” (i.e., they're not caused by SwiftHyena2593 himself) or that SwiftHyena2593's opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality. He denies any other possibility.

It's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. SwiftHyena2593 distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. As a matter of fact, many people think of his self-righteous apothegms as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which perverted, maladroit wiseacres will usher in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times in the blink of an eye. A second all-too-serious item is that some day, in the far, far future, SwiftHyena2593 will realize that he rejects the search for a just and comprehensive solution to social problems. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how in a way, I'm glad I've experienced firsthand just how sanguinary SwiftHyena2593 can be. It's one thing to read about his intensifying or perpetuating warlordism, but it's quite another to be subjected personally to his attempts to make me languish in prison on Annoying Orangeed-up charges.

True, there is an open consensus that SwiftHyena2593 does not hold himself answerable to any code of honor, but SwiftHyena2593 is the grand master of obfuscation and misdirection. So let SwiftHyena2593 call me temerarious; I call him indecent. Did he cancel his plans to deny citizens the privilege of peaceful assembly and protest because he had a change of heart, or is he continuing the same battle on another front? It would appear to be the latter. The problem with him is not that he's primitive. It's that he wants to glorify uninformed, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. SwiftHyena2593 has especially been targeting schools and universities, trying to convert them into indoctrination centers for masochism. Once such institutions of learning can be coerced into suppressing freedom of expression, free inquiry, independent research, and all objectivity, they will become training grounds for rude, inimical sideshow barkers who are dedicated to serving SwiftHyena2593 and carrying out his plan of palliating and excusing the atrocities of his apple-polishers.

As all of the cognoscenti already know, SwiftHyena2593 hates it when you say that a civilization that lets him pull us back into a darker, more disordered world is a civilization that purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan. He really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to him sometime if you have a thick skin and don't mind having him shriek insults at you. Please don't ask me to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. I simply can't do that.

How is it that I knew from the beginning that SwiftHyena2593 would impose orthodoxy and suppress dissent? Am I smarter than everyone else? No, not at all. I'll admit that I'm smarter than SwiftHyena2593 but that's like saying that I'm smarter than a toad. I knew what SwiftHyena2593 would do because I realized that a former member of his imperium has called him an uncivilized grifter. I admire this person's courage, but I disagree with his use of the term “uncivilized grifter”. It's not solely because SwiftHyena2593 is an uncivilized grifter that he has been advertising “magical” diets and bogus weight-loss pills. Rather, he's been doing this because he, with his craftiness and pertinacious campaigns of malice and malignity, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches by the next full moon. He will then use those riches to disrupt the democratic process and sow doubt about the validity of our elections. The moral of this story is that his cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good.

SwiftHyena2593 wants to trade fundamental human rights for a cheap “guarantee” of safety and security. Is this so he can tell us how to live, what to say, what to think, what to know, and—most importantly—what not to know, or is it to organize a troika of pigheaded scalawags, insane passéists, and intemperate fatheads with the sole purpose of elevating shiftless hooligans to the sublime? You be the judge. In either case, his obnoxious, despicable diegeses will earn him a prominent spot in the pantheon of Oblomovism. This is not a matter of perception but of concrete, material reality. He should think about how his ventures lead picayunish, hubristic sooks to trivialize certain events that are particularly special to us all. If SwiftHyena2593 doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. He doesn't want us to unmask his true face and intentions in regard to conformism. He wants us to behave like sheep, not showing any inclination to saunter off in a direction other than that in which the shepherd (SwiftHyena2593) wants us to go. SwiftHyena2593 intends to keep us sheep blissfully ignorant of the fact that some of my acquaintances express the view that stiff-necked fugitives gobble up his stupid, sanctimonious crusades like golden morsels of denominationalism. Others express the view that SwiftHyena2593's wheelings and dealings are as devoid of meaning as the squawk of an angry bluejay. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of SwiftHyena2593 to warrant a full three cheers.

What does this mean for our future? For one thing, it means that it is not too far-fetched to claim that SwiftHyena2593's sophistries are not modeled on democracy as envisaged by philosophers of the Enlightenment but on the anti-democratic principles of emotionalism. In the presence of high heaven and before the civilized world I therefore assert that at the heart of the problem is SwiftHyena2593's obliviousness to history, his moral cowardice masked in bold rhetoric, and his overwhelmingly shallow political posturing. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that if SwiftHyena2593 truly wanted to be helpful, he wouldn't displace meaningful discussion of an issue's merit or demerit with hunch and emotion.

SwiftHyena2593's wisecracks are otiose by any measure. Given that they're intended to make a special interest of the virtues of unstable, superstitious special interestism, they come close to being a crime. SwiftHyena2593 divides the organization of his uppity, gin-swilling writings into two halves that, apparently separate from one another, in truth, form an inseparable whole. The first half seeks to break down our communities, while the second half is yet another oppugnant, scabrous blend of iconoclastic Bulverism and cantankerous snobbism. He is still going around insisting that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that he at first mainly suggested dragging everything that is truly great into the gutter. He then proposed instilling resentment, dividing society, and destroying self-reliance. More recently, however, SwiftHyena2593 indicated he intends to lash out at everyone and everything in sight. Where does this stop? Whatever the answer, by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more disdainful, impertinent, and putrid society, all thanks to SwiftHyena2593's vituperations.

Some of you may feel a little sheepish about calling for a return to the values that made this country great. Don't. We must all work together towards that end if we're ever to shed the light of truth on the evil that is SwiftHyena2593. Heated comparisons of him to Riddler do have a measure of validity. SwiftHyena2593 isn't as ludibrious and treasonous as der Führer, but his unconscionable fusillades are a locomotive of Pyrrhonism. We need to get off that train as quickly as possible; the tracks lead straight to Hell. Personally, I would much rather be on a train in which the passengers recognize that SwiftHyena2593 maintains that he is a champion of liberty and individual expression. This is a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth in it. What's more, SwiftHyena2593 and his torchbearers are deluded nabobs of deconstructionism. This is not set down in complaint against them but merely as brown townysis.

My own position on this issue is both simple and clear: Pride and solidarity prepare individuals to become partners in an alliance against grumpy revisionism. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how I, hardheaded cynic that I am, have grown tired of watching the repeated handshakes and toothy smiles in front of television cameras and subsequently learning that nothing has truly changed. As always, SwiftHyena2593's inficete, odious ultimata have been used to break down age-old institutions and customs. This is a sobering measure of their influence and extent. It also demonstrates how SwiftHyena2593 would have us believe that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as “strategic deception”. Not surprisingly, his evidence for that thoroughly drugged-out claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, he has a checkered track record for accuracy. I feel it would be more accurate for SwiftHyena2593 to say that he has separate, oftentimes antipodal, interests from ours. For instance, SwiftHyena2593 is intererested in promoting violence in all its forms—physical, loveual, psychological, economical, and social. In contrast, my interests—and perhaps yours as well—include telling people that there are some troubling issues here, even putting aside the basic question of whether or not the culture of arrogance that permeates SwiftHyena2593's guild leads many members to take down the power grid. For instance, I once announced quite publicly that an understanding of credentialism is propaedeutic to an understanding of his pea-brained execrations. When I announced that, SwiftHyena2593 could not be found for comment. Perhaps he was embarrassed that he hates people who extend the compass of democracy to blockish lamebrains. He wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country. As I conclude this letter, let me remind you that my goal in writing it was not only to counterpose a modicum of sanity to SwiftHyena2593's asinine cajoleries. I sought also to use this letter as a means to listen to others.

user was banned because forget off im not reading a novel about a lego forum

User was banned for not turning this thread into the latest Harry Potter.

User was banned because I don't want to be rude or disrespectful, and I definitely don't want to start an argument, but Craftersshaft displays enormous arrogance, largely manifested in condescension towards the average citizen. Before I get moving here, let me point out that this is nothing new. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that Craftersshaft's flacks always tell the same story, the same story that always has the same happy ending, and it's always some kind of a lie. The real story is that I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Craftersshaft is mongering. We need to review the basic issues at the root of the debate.

Craftersshaft's claim that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity but an assault on the human mind. Craftersshaft wants you to believe that undiscoverable, unmeasurable, magical forces from another plane of existence have given him superhuman wisdom. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Craftersshaft's splenetic undertakings.

Craftersshaft's secret passion is to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. For shame! If it weren't for Craftersshaft's double standards he would have no standards at all. Hence, it's entirely a waste of time even to address Craftersshaft's hypocrisy. That's why I'll state merely that he appears to have found a new tool to use to help him drive our community into an abyss of immorality and mendacity. That tool is sadism, and if you watch him wield it you'll undeniably see why I personally have become increasingly shocked by the vast scope of his's criminality. It really is criminality. If you don't believe me, then consider that Craftersshaft writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to brown townyze them. brown townysis would almost certainly indicate that Craftersshaft has developed an elevated sense of entitlement to special treatment. Entitlement often hardens into arrogance and contempt for others. Sadly, Craftersshaft appears to suffer from this syndrome, at least based on my observation that he believes that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Craftersshaft and his hate-filled blackshirts.

The underlying message is that Craftersshaft recently got caught red-handed trying to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say. He wants to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. Faugh. If it were up to Craftersshaft, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. To add another dimension to this argument, let me mention that he looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to put inexorable pressure on Craftersshaft to be a bit more careful about what he says and does. That's what's important to me. Either way, in a tacit concession of defeat, he is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his abominable, stultiloquent campaigns of malice and malignity have failed at.

Yes, it is tragic that Craftersshaft wants to encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization, but here is the point that is worth considering: Concrete examples abound of ways to fight for economic, social, and cultural justice. For instance, consider that Craftersshaft keeps telling us that cameralism and miserabilism are identical concepts. He should feel free to publish his scientific findings on that matter and claim his Nobel Prize and 8 million Swedish krona—unless, of course, he's just making an assertion with no evidence whatsoever to support his position. Which do you think it is? If you were to ask me that question, I'd say that if the country were overrun by cantankerous pinheads, we could expect to observe widespread discrimination in our daily lives—stares from sales clerks, taxis that don't stop, and unwarranted license and registration checks by police. Like the watchman spoken of in Ezekiel 33, we must sound the warning of the advancing and ominous peril that is encroaching upon our civilization as a whole. We must warn everyone that one of Craftersshaft's favorite dirty tricks is to forge letters from his foes. These forgeries are laced with scandalous “revelations” about everyone Craftersshaft hates. Such trickery deflects attention from the fact that Craftersshaft has no record of accomplishment. He will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact because if he didn't, you might come to realize that spoon-feeding us his pabulum would bring unprecedented devastation and loss of life. No political, economic, or military objective could justify this outcome. But that doesn't stop Craftersshaft from pigeonholing people into predetermined categories or from suppressing all evidence that he wants us to believe that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. A shockingly high number of intelligent people buy into that deception, unfortunately. I say we need to inform such people that Craftersshaft and his serfs are a bunch of blackguards. As you know, blackguards are cavilers; cavilers are misfits; misfits are rubes; and rubes all want to convince the populace to abandon the rigors of democracy for the seductions of tyranny. The point is that Craftersshaft's stentorian game of chess—the exploitative chess of hoodlumism—has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this antihumanist, brown-nosing malefactor and show him that I often see acerbic pettifoggers making the pot of interventionism overboil and scald the whole world. Should we blame white privilege, hegemonic masculinity, heteronormativity, and internalized oppression? No, we should blame Craftersshaft because I can't make heads or tails of Craftersshaft's rooster-and-bull stories. I mean, does he want to abet a resurgence of hectoring gnosticism, or doesn't he?

Craftersshaft can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. He could formulate social policies and action programs based on the most pugnacious classes of alarmism in existence. We must keep our priorities in check. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own disloyal refrains. It is clear that this letter is written with the hope that readers will think for a minute about the situation at hand. It is equally clear that he wants to replace discourse and open dialogue with treasonous stratagems and blatant ugliness. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and national socialists.

Currently, Craftersshaft lacks the clout to anesthetize the human spirit. But one day, he will have enough advocates to turn the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror. When I say that anyone who takes his lascivious conjectures seriously has obviously not spent much time around the worst sorts of inficete, rebarbative philargyrists I've ever seen, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. This is a common fallacy held by base-minded cutthroats.

Craftersshaft's grand plan is to commit all sorts of mortal sins—not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, anything may happen if Craftersshaft is able to win support by encapsulating frustrations and directing them toward unpopular scapegoats. Oligophrenic saps may waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings. Infelicific misers may leave behind a wake of ill-bred reaction. And demented scandalmongers may deny that Craftersshaft is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Craftersshaft throws principle to the wind.

Craftersshaft's blowsy, malignant ideologies are meticulously designed to keep the population unaware, uneducated, dumbed down, and focused on stupefying activities like video games. The intention is to prevent people from noticing that Craftersshaft has been forcing us to bow down low before nasty humanity-haters. If I understand his overgeneralizations correctly, then there are two observations one can make here. The first is that the few lackadaisical pikers who deny this are not only wrong, they are willfully fork-tongued. The second observation is that what may seem insignificant or humorous to Craftersshaft is often hurtful and confusing to others. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that he would have us believe that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. Yeah, right. And I also suppose that we should cast our lots with virulent purveyors of malice and hatred? The fact of the matter is that teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain—with a straight face—that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that on the issue of recidivism, Craftersshaft is wrong again. Sure, by exploiting social discontent and promising a golden age of “human brotherhood”, he will be successful in his attempts to provide financial support to backwards banana republics and their ornery dictators. But I am not au fait with Craftersshaft's latest bromides. I am, however, quite familiar with the manner in which he has been abandoning me on a desert island. In particular, I know that tangible progress toward stopping him cannot await the resolution of all internecine conflict. Such conflict existed before Craftersshaft was born, persists while Craftersshaft's chums lock people up for reading the “wrong” kinds of books or listening to the “wrong” kinds of music, and will remain long after the world finally realizes that Craftersshaft doesn't want us to know about his plans to protect undeserved privilege. Otherwise, we might do something about that.

That's not the most frightening thing about Craftersshaft. Have you heard that he advertises his strict morality solely to shift attention away from his many vices? I find information like that disturbing on so many levels that I can't help but want to offer help to people in need. Come on, Craftersshaft; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. My goal for this letter was to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let Craftersshaft sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death. Know that I have done my best while trying always to reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as rapacious by Craftersshaft's propaganda machine. Let an honest history judge.

user was pwned cause he gay lol

User was banned because i prefer sugar over tablesalt. Why? Because who would put salt in their banana milkshake? Nobody right? Salt is nasty as hell. Get sugar instead.

user was banned because are you actually handicapped? of course nobody would put salt in their banana milkshake, it doesnt belong there. idiot

User was banned for being a big fat meanie.

Banned for not dying in a hole

Banned for not dying on another planet

User was banned for What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

User was banned for using copypasta that he found on reddit.