Author Topic: C.F.B ArmyRoleplay  (Read 3023 times)

Dont even give me that crap, You friend "Alts" disrupted the entire server and coaxed me into an arguement
He didn't even break a rule. I saw the argument and you kept flinging childish insults and selling him to suck his mom or some crap like that. Then you perma banned him because he made you look like an idiot.

Lmao bad administration, crappy host, hell of a stuff build, what more can get worse?

When I escaped the base, eholt made me a terrorist, then I got perma'd for doing my job

When I escaped the base, eholt made me a terrorist, then I got perma'd for doing my job
You were told by me not to attack during a certain parade due to its importance, and you did it anyway

You were told by me not to attack during a certain parade due to its importance, and you did it anyway
Knowing how bad you are at giving out warnings I doubt it. Also giving out a perma for that is handicapped.

But then parade was over and soldiers went to beds, that's the point of plan when no one can see me, I can sneak in and kill all of ya

This server is god awful boring, the training course and the overall building style and map is boring and stuff.

Primary reason why I snapped was that the host kept us on the line for 10-15 minutes, rambling like this.

Example

Is

Example

And everytime something requires his attention, it was like he reset completely. Honestly, this MRP is just, awful. I do remember this one guy, Flysky.

He was cool and we messed around, but I couldnt take it anymore. I snapped, and stated my reason, saying that the server is boring when the host constantly rambles and his excuse is that the military is not all about bang bang, which I understand, but you dont have to literally keep us stalled up 10 minutes on a game, doing nothing. Plus, it'd be better if we were to be able to do our own thing around base, ofcourse with some restrictions and actually have tasks assigned to us and allow us to RP freely amongst ourselves.

Btw, its the job of the terrorists to attack at the right times.

Kami the reason why parade gets stalled is because of nusiances or important things
I wait for everyone to get lined up then i talk
Also me
talking
Like this
In chat is pretty much just bad habit, i try control it

If you wanted to complain, talk to me after, instead you just kept whining and then decided to shoot me, and if you are really that impatient then just leave, do not throw a tantrum on the server and shoot everyone

And it is the job of the terrorists to attack at the right time, correct, but when i explicitly say, do not attack, that means you do not attack, im putting foward a rule because something was happening

Whining? I never whined, I was simply trying to be polite in giving you my frustrations without going all insane. Considering that you just kept going on and on, I doubt you would listen, and I got sick of the loving server anyway. Barely any real RP opportunities were to be seen there.

Also, if its a bad habit, than atleast try, damnit. You did not seem like you were trying.

Can't say I support either of you because I see no proof from many of the parties, but from the dramas recently posted about this server (and my personal experience), I can lean more toward kami's side on this.