games that would be better if made different

Author Topic: games that would be better if made different  (Read 4208 times)

/title

if undertale wasn't some cutesy pixel thing and was instead a high-octane bullet hell then it would be 90000x better and the community atleast 32% less cancerous.

/title

if undertale wasn't some cutesy pixel thing and was instead a high-octane bullet hell then it would be 90000x better and the community atleast 32% less cancerous.

Also if they didn't use the special boss mechanics once and throw them out the window.
Areas in the game could have been cooler if monsters had mechanics like the area's boss.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:55:59 AM by Emgiell »

so... a regular bullet hell game?

no mans sky

And  how would you make it better? Need details here.

1. make the game fun

I mean pretty much any game that has ai that has full player potential captivates me so really any multiplayer game that doesn't do that

but that list would go over the character limit
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:42:53 AM by gr8dayseth »

I think every game has room for both subjective and objective improvements.

If there was a truly perfect game you'd never really need to play anything else .

Fallout 4, if it had the writing, roleplaying and ways to solve stuff of New Vegas and other games like Fallout 2.

mgsv would have been better if it was loving finished

Half-Life 2, if it stuck to the beta theme where everything looked a bit darker and gritty and kept things like the bullsquid.

sooooo touhou
no wait touhou has some creeps
i guess im wrong

Fun is subjective, try again.

from what i've heard from a lot of people, no man's sky is pretty boring. the main selling point of the game was that there was a gigantic amount of planets to explore and while there is, they're all just the same thing with different skins. people say that they had already seen pretty much everything the game had to offer in 4 to 5 hours, so the price to gameplay hour ratio is severely unbalanced (for a lot of people at least, you don't seem to be bothered by it)

of course i haven't played the game myself so i can't really judge, but from what i've seen it's just an overambitious indie game with an AAA price

OT: i feel like the pokemon games would be a lot better if it were easier to forget HM moves, or that they didn't force you to waste move slots on stuff like rock smash

nms has a forget you tier ending I hear