I have an addiction.

Author Topic: I have an addiction.  (Read 1512 times)

$100 is literally nothing
literally

It is for paper thing cardboard.

It is for paper thing cardboard.
considering the reputation that cardboard has, not really

damn that's actually kinda cool.

If only you had friends to play it with ayyyyy

I have a Hydra themed deck I spent $60 on. It's really bad against Blue cause the deck has no magic but I just play a few mana flares and bring out some 80/80 hydras and win in a few turns. It's a tense game though cause I'm pretty much defenseless until the god hydras come out. Also mana flare doubles it for the opponent as well so they can bring out some serious firepower if they are ready for it

I knew someone who had no job. Needed money for a number of different things including a computer, and was on welfare. But instead of saving up his money he spent all on magik cards every time like a loving handicap.

that sounds like the type of bs story some wallstreet brokers would tell over dinner to help justify their exploitation of the 99%

I have a Hydra themed deck I spent $60 on. It's really bad against Blue cause the deck has no magic but I just play a few mana flares and bring out some 80/80 hydras and win in a few turns. It's a tense game though cause I'm pretty much defenseless until the god hydras come out. Also mana flare doubles it for the opponent as well so they can bring out some serious firepower if they are ready for it

Why not add hydras that have protection from blue like mistcutter hydra?

BOY YOU BETTER GET OUT BEFORE I CAST A MAGIC SPELL ON YOUR ASS. MY ROOMMATE PLAYS MAGIC THE GATERING, NEVER UNDERSTOOD, ILL JUST STICK TO MY SPELL TOMES SMH
Every game of magic ever

i dont like table top stuff.
rpg and strategy types of video games are direct descendants of all those things. made specifically to replace them.
to remove all the bullstuff paperwork, book study, calculating, and preparing that ruins the fun of games.

You also seem to be addicted to stuffposting

i dont like table top stuff.
rpg and strategy types of video games are direct descendants of all those things. made specifically to replace them.
to remove all the bullstuff paperwork, book study, calculating, and preparing that ruins the fun of games.

Tabletop is either love it or hate it really, it's hard to get into but if you do, it can be L I T

Just wrapped up a campaign with friends last month in 3.5E D&D set in the 19th century, bunch of outlaws from a western town taking on the lord of hell with guns and cannons. It was pretty forgetin cool

I should run a tabletop rpg on the forums sometime in community projects, it would be pretty neato

also metal rock sucks

Bisjac is totally missing the point of Tabletop stuff. It's supposed to be designed around human interaction and freedom. Games that remove social aspects from them are bad games. Games like Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons where freeform play and human interaction are the driving forces make for great games.

I should run a tabletop rpg on the forums sometime in community projects, it would be pretty neato
We've been playing D&D in a gamemode I made in Blockland (with help from various scripters and modelers) for the last 3.5 years. It's extremely fun and the plot (centering around a cult plotting world domination) has been evolving in a very natural way. You could come play with us anytime if you want to try it out, we almost always have an empty slot at the table.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 04:41:10 PM by McZealot »