Author Topic: games that would be better if made different  (Read 4222 times)

I was going to give a detailed thing for the entire star force series but i hung up on that.

Star Control III. Dear lord.

Im going to give you a nightmare warning. This image is incredibly disturbing and will probably scar you for life. That thing is supposed to be an Arilou Lalee'lay. This is it in motion, if you wish to lose what was remaining of your mind.

Comparison with star control II:

Dont even talk about the syreens. They are supposed to be lovey Female Aliens. You dont want to know what happened to them.

As you can see, CGI can make any game the worst, my child.

If blockland had a less stuffty engine it would be almost decent

CS:GO with more capability for fun gamemodes and more support of community maps. Having very few gamemodes in the base game does get repetitive and I wish Valve would take that extra step in making Counter Strike fun again.

i wish the AI wouldnt bankrupt itself constantly. you'd think thats something firaxis could have caught early on, but i guess not.

Dude it took fireaxis 5 years to fix the multiplayer trade glitch. They literally only needed to remove a button when your modifying a deal. They are either a lazy dev or an incompetent one. I'm leaning towards both honestly.

Halo 4 would be better if it either just didn't loving exist or was made by devs that actually cared about the source material and core gameplay.

well if you build something on a planet wouldnt you want to stay there longer then
probably but you could also have multiple bases on different planets

Halo 4 would be better if it either just didn't loving exist or was made by devs that actually cared about the source material and core gameplay.
Press (X) to kill Elite

Star Wars Battlefront

people complaining about halo 4 being too different must've been playing a different game from what i did

people complaining about halo 4 being too different must've been playing a different game from what i did
The problem with Halo 4 is that what the players were expecting was more of the same with minor, positive changes, but 343 want to try and bring in an even bigger audience and also make their own "style" so that people wouldn't remember them as a bad Bungie knock-off.

These changes actually came to the detriment of the game and the series as a whole. In my opinion, Reach is the last "true" Halo game as far as the story canon, the gameplay and art/design are concerned.