Author Topic: [RESOURCE] 16x16 Textures for Blockland Default Colors  (Read 963 times)

I've created 16x16 textures out of all of blocklands default colors

Notice: These are just the solid colors, not transparent.

I thought this would be useful for people who make items that they want to fit their blockhead character or the default colorset scheme

26 colors All together take up of total of 3.48 KB

Download
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 09:46:06 PM by Trogtor »

I was wondering actually if there's any reason why these textures are 16x16. Typically the UVs cover 100% area anyway and ultimately the texture can be 1x1.

I was wondering actually if there's any reason why these textures are 16x16. Typically the UVs cover 100% area anyway and ultimately the texture can be 1x1.
idk i've just copied what other people do and made them 16x16

i guess because its easier to see the thumbnails? there wouldn't be any point to making it smaller since it doesn't do much at all with file size since its one color

i mean look at this for example, its a pure red 2048x2048 picture and its only 15.3 KB
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:00:08 PM by Trogtor »

you should match the greys with gray25 gray50 gray75 so that people who don't have download textures will automatically use the similar textures found in base/data/shapes

and you should rename blueLight to lightBlue for the same reason
greenDull to palegreen
skin to lightYellow
maroon to darkRed

i forgot that the game even does that.

i only named the colors like that so they would be organized together better in the list. thanks for the tip.