Author Topic: Centered Octagonal Bricks  (Read 2996 times)

Centered Octagonal Bricks
Centered with the brick grid and they have correct UVs/textures!

Dropbox
v1 (8.75 KB)

pretty sure these were made before but nice job. im relatively certain the original set didn't have correctly applied side/top textures, or any at all probably.

pretty sure these were made before but nice job. im relatively certain the original set didn't have correctly applied side/top textures, or any at all probably.
the 1randompack had them but they didnt have stud textures, and werent placed on a single stud but rather on 4 like a 2x2

the 1randompack had them but they didnt have stud textures, and werent placed on a single stud but rather on 4 like a 2x2
no i very clearly have a centered oct bricks pack in my addons list which dont have the uv mapping that these have. other than that they're precisely the same.

Yes they were made before
By me lol
I saw them in my old add ons folder and remade them with textures

They don't have correct uvs though???

Use this to calculate them properly: https://jscalc.io/calc/xmWBdTUBnwQUeoFo
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 08:26:22 AM by Zeblote »

They don't have correct uvs though???

Use this to calculate them properly: https://jscalc.io/calc/xmWBdTUBnwQUeoFo
Wait what? I meant "correct" as in the top have the top texture and bottom has the bottom texture, etc

Yeah, but your side uvs are all wrong.

Yeah, but your side uvs are all wrong.
What do you mean by "wrong"? They are side faces, they're supposed to have the side texture
I'm really confused
Please be specific

What do you mean by "wrong"? They are side faces, they're supposed to have the side texture
I'm really confused
Please be specific

It takes more than just setting them to the texture? Do you not see how the border has a different width on each of the bricks?

It takes more than just setting them to the texture? Do you not see how the border has a different width on each of the bricks?
Oh that's what you meant
I thought you meant I was using the wrong texture lol
Yeah, I see that now, thank you, ill fix it