Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?

Author Topic: Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?  (Read 3877 times)

I get the feeling that a lot of Sanders supporters here didn't actually share his views and just wanted to be controversial
i get the feeling that you dont believe that and you just said that to be controversial

i get the feeling that you dont believe that and you just said that to be controversial
Im trying to think of a more uneducated post you could of made in response to tristan and tbh i can't think of any.
Good job handicap

Anyways ya tristan i agree with you

He told me he don't care, 'cause Hillary and the DNC are bitches, and bitches ain't stuff but hoes and tricks.

👏👏👏

let me clarify
it seems that after Sanders' defeat, a lot of people here went to Annoying Orange

if they actually believed in a word Sanders said, they wouldn't do a 180° turn from far left to far right. the only things they have in common are being anti-establishment and controversial; on almost everything else, they're total opposites
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:35:23 PM by TristanLuigi »

let me clarify
it seems that after Sanders' defeat, a lot of people here went to Annoying Orange

if they actually believed in a word Sanders said, they wouldn't do a 180° turn from far left to far right. the only things they have in common are being anti-establishment and controversial; on almost everything else, they're total opposites
yes but they're both against hillary

Annoying Orange isn't even far right, so I wouldn't use that as an example. It's just the general contrarian behavior that is so pervasive these days.

Annoying Orange isn't even far right, so I wouldn't use that as an example. It's just the general contrarian behavior that is so pervasive these days.
Annoying Orange is much farther right than Bernie is left

yes but they're both against hillary
Stalin and FDR were both against Riddler, but the US didn't become Stalinist in 1945 did it
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 02:33:19 PM by TristanLuigi »

He's further right than any of the other republican candidates were, save for Cruz.

Stalin and FDR were both against Riddler, but the US didn't become Stalinist in 1945 did it
I'm not sure what you were trying to say here but it came off terribly

I'm not sure what you were trying to say here but it came off terribly
my point is that being united in hatred is a terrible reason to betray all of your beliefs

i love how right-wingers are able to press both narratives of "frail, incompetent hillary" and also "deadly assassin who stomps down on resistance"

Hes a sell out. forget him.

Hes a sell out. forget him.
^this^
No, he isn't, handicaps. This is the dumbest right-wing narrative yet.

"Bernie Sanders should've split the Liberal demographic in half between a candidate he despises and a candidate he agrees with on 95% of issues!"

No, he isn't, handicaps. This is the dumbest right-wing narrative yet.

"Bernie Sanders should've split the Liberal demographic in half between a candidate he despises and a candidate he agrees with on 95% of issues!"
this is essentially why i'm not mad at him for endorsing hillary
it was either going to be endorsing her and giving many of his followers to someone he is ideologically close to (despite her immorality)
or not endorsing her and perhaps a lot of his followers going to Annoying Orange, who is equally immoral but also ideologically opposite
he's not stupid, he understands the 2-party system and he didn't want Annoying Orange to win

and he's not making a big deal of the rigging because then he's fueling the fire that Annoying Orange is taking advantage of
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:00:02 PM by TristanLuigi »