Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72543 times)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:04:06 PM by Darth C3P0² »

And an update I completely neglected to showcase on an older car, new Coupe and Taxi Roofs!

damn i cant wait till that comes out!

somethings off with the roof
and no its not the pitch black cover

Just to clarify, making the roof black is not a "coupe" roof.

I think he used /garage to make his roof black unless I'm missing what you are saying

yeah this lmao

yeah this lmao
Then what should this be called then?

I think he used /garage to make his roof black unless I'm missing what you are saying
No the black is a part of the "coupe roof...

More drift trike updates! Final engine features and a narrow rear axle base, and I think I'm just about ready to release this, but can you see any other features to go onto this or the other drift trike? I'm not making any other variants for the time being.

NOTE: The drift trikes are not CVS supported.

Then what should this be called then?
The black roof

because a coupe is a 2 door that looks somewhat like a hatchback or is a hatchback, all that roof is, is just a sedan roof that's black

wow you were banned for being corrupted

wow you were banned for being corrupted
I think you misunderstood that topic. You're supposed to ban the person that makes a post above you.

However..Thanks Darth C3P0 >D<

User was banned because there needs to be a Charger Hellcat but he only does cars "he" had.

<3 you too NH
But I thought it would be pretty cool if there was a hellcat body for the challenger in Cvs, and if you have it selected it would make it faster with ModernChallengerWheel.maxwhee lspeed= or whatever
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:21:52 PM by Darth C3P0² »