NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72013 times)

I'm not going to fix the panels/pillars for they will mess everything up.
how tho

isn't it just moving the door faces inwards and adjust the panels inside to compensate? With the trunk, isn't it just moving a few faces up?

how tho

isn't it just moving the door faces inwards and adjust the panels inside to compensate? With the trunk, isn't it just moving a few faces up?
The trunk is easy. But then you can see the fenders if you move the walls of the interior around. Moving the depth of the fenders doesn't work either because it will just make the wheels stick out.

Again, I'm not going to mess with this. I plead the 5th Amendment.

oh alright

at least try to fix the trunk since that's just very unrealistic for a trunk to be as deep as the body

its a good car tho keep it up

oh alright

at least try to fix the trunk since that's just very unrealistic for a trunk to be as deep as the body

its a good car tho keep it up
The Trunk is easy; it is originally deep in real life anyway

The Trunk is easy; it is originally deep in real life anyway
holy crap I did a quick google and it is deep wtf

If you could, try to put in those little humps on the side so it doesn't look black / fake, but ye good job

Teneksi, your ancestor is here...

I added some extra details while exporting into game:

Yes I am aware of that glowing triangle on the glass

Oh and yes, the NHM Package (Functioning Lights, animated Brakelights and Steering, and Blinkers) is included, plus indicator flares! [They are a thing on my car thank you sir]

can you make it so the lights light up an area instead of just being a decal?
EDIT: Nvm, it is just other vehicles like the raptor and the challenger that do it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:14:36 PM by Darth C3P0 »

can you make it so the lights light up an area instead of just being a decal?
EDIT: Nvm, it is just other vehicles like the raptor and the challenger that do it.
What? It works fine with me. It's probably server sided.

What? It works fine with me. It's probably server sided.
you should probably use bots to act as headlights, invisible ones i mean
the image headlights you are using right now can only be seen by you and nobody else... pretty much only on your side

for reference, take a look at teneksi's crown victoria (the 2016 release)
it uses bots + fxLightData to light up the areas instead of using images since they only work on the host's side

but be very careful, the more bots you have, the more performance degradation you will receive!

you should probably use bots to act as headlights, invisible ones i mean
the image headlights you are using right now can only be seen by you and nobody else... pretty much only on your side

for reference, take a look at teneksi's crown victoria (the 2016 release)
it uses bots + fxLightData to light up the areas instead of using images since they only work on the host's side

but be very careful, the more bots you have, the more performance degradation you will receive!
I appreciate your advice so much my friend! I will be in contact with Teneksi in the future about this.

Hey guys, I need your help settling something that I'm having a bit of a struggle with:

My plan for the American Speedster Quadracycle pack was to include a gas-motorized variant of each bike. I'm stuck on what kind of engine I should use, starting on the Sidekick.

I can't tell how much it weighs, but I will give you details of what engine best suits--based off of My IRL version

Take a look at these photos of it, and help me out:

Chassis Structure/Frame: Designed with 1-1/4" Schedule 40 PVC.
Wheels [4] 20" Bicycle Tires.
Carrying Capactiy: 250-350 pounds
Frame Support: [2] Chain-Link fence rails stretching from the front to the back of the undersides of the bike; Wood dowels in the pipe below the seats.
Top Speed [Pedaling: 16mph in 6th Gear

I'm now asking this in an off-topic manner, but I'm trying to figure out what to model for Blockland, and maybe use that as a real life engine to test on the real version.

Model a predator 212 motor on them