NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71996 times)

6.5 hp at 2000 rpm
That might just be something I might use based off the model.

So progress is a little slow at the moment yes I know, but here's what I got for you so far!

The reason it's taken longer than usual, is because I have been working on my IRL Sidekick a lot than usual. Let me go off topic to show you.

Beta, the name of this bike, has been a great way of improving on my engineering skills. Now it has new things like a custom 3-in-1 rear bumper/trunk I call "Hitch", and a creative way of making the shifter fit well for the bike.

Now recently I've added two new functions to Beta. The first one being a 2-in-1 brake pedal that pulls on two average bicycle brakes. They go to the back of the bike, and increase braking power.

The second thing I added, do you remember back in the day when we kids would put playing cards in our spokes? Well, I went beyond that, and created a custom PVC exhaust pipe with a plastic water-bottle shoved inside. The noise that this makes is astonishing, and fits perfectly with the Sidekick.

If you guys want a video, I might make one in the future if anyone is interested.

Now because I made these modifications, I went ahead and imported similar models into the Sidekick vehicle in Blockland!

As you look through these images, I removed the "Cover" roof option, and placed that + some custom tarps into a new "Cover" category. Just be careful not to have the "Topless" roof with a Cover part. There is now a new "Sheild" roof too which includes a small windshield on a default roof. I also revised the "Mirrors" accessory since I wanted them to have a similar look to my Sidekick. The new ingame is the respective name to the IRL bumper itself: Hitch.

The brake levers are now animated just because. It may not be too noticeable, but I thought it would be a nice touch. This will apply for the rest of the bikes in the future.

I will also inform you that I am in the works for the long-waited "Motorized" variant for the Sidekick. I got the engine modeled suggested by Insert, the Predator 212, and right now I'm working on the custom wheels that separate all the default pedal wheels. This variant will use the same model file as the default, but in-code, I will unhide some nodes that can't be seen on the pedal-powered version.

The Vortex got the import of the fenders category, and the "Minimal" interior; just in-case you don't want a full color-on interior.
Oh, the speed-dials on the default interior can also be colored now.

Once the update is live, enjoy!

And now....

A new semi-automatic starter model...

Progress is going to have to be delayed for a while. My basement flooded over night. I will say, however, that the sidekick now has a motorized variant, the Genesis is Custom Vehicle Supported, and there are 3 new weapon types for the new LaserTag weapon pack!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but times are tough right now.

I'm gonna assume it's finals week for most people, including me, but I can understand that. If you have the time to see these posts, I just want to say that I will be back in my basement soon.

Good luck everyone!

Finishing up finals, it feels great to be back downstairs in the basement! I have a video to showcase in the near future about what I have done to my addons.

There's two new bikes
Tweaks to a car
And 3 new guns.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Looks can very you nice! make would a like night to hawk see more.

Enjoying the snow that's outside as a side note.

Justice is being served back in the 90's now.

There is police parts for the Front, Roof, Back, and the Decal [+An alternative stripes without the "BPD" option].

Because that this is a CVS variant, and also I don't own a police variant, This will not have flashing cop lights as seen on the 2016 variant by Teneksi. It would be a massive overhaul to add, and I believe will not work well.

Taxi parts coming later c:

*NEW* Chevrolet Chevelle

Ride in style with some extra structure with the new Fenders, Head and Taillights, and Flag kits on the Speeder Bike, and the new "Enforced" body type and racing steering wheel!

Oh, and you can have a topless roof on the Speeder as well. And yes, I'm aware of the missing pedals on the Baja.

I have some progress to share in the near future, but I wanted some suggestions. I am taking requests for the LaserTag Weapon Pack, and I need your help on what you would like to see in the pack.

If you have seen the video from an earlier post, and counting what I've shown so far, here's what I have.

*What's in the Pack; What's planned to add; What has been suggested/requested*

• Default Semi-Auto Gun
  • Shotgun
  • Revolver
  • Revolvers Akimbo
  • Sniper Rifle [In the works of getting into game]; In game now, pictures coming later.
  • Minigun
  • Bazooka? Explosive device?
  • Pistol (Will possibly look like a glock)
  • Machine Gun
  • Mountable Turret
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:59:15 PM by Night_Hawk »

Well, the bugs earlier that have been mentioned have been fixed on the Crown Vic and Baja. Besides that, I'm hopping here and there on the pack addons, but here are two new weapons!

First, the sniper rifle for the LaserTag pack. With these animations for using, firing, and reloading the gun. It does a base damage of 90 HP. Leaving the player to be one-hit killed by any other weapon.

Then at long last, with the help of Conan, the Plasma Beamer debuted into game!

However, I can't take credit for how the laser beam was made, I was directed by Conan to look into Bushido's Quake-Type weapon: Static Beam. This is a hyper-gun like weapon that makes a raycast of a beam from point a to point b.

The only issue with the beamer, is how you can clearly see how the laser beam overlaps the gun. Not to mention the strange console spam I get upon firing the gun...

I'll have to look into it, but what do you think?

The Family-Car-Pack Avenger got a bit of a touchup too with its doors. Along with the additon of Classy and No Spoiler, T-Top Roof, Aero Front Bumper, and Firebird hood parts