NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71928 times)

Kids bikes new in stock! We are at least 90% complete with the American Speedster pack! One more bike to model, and I might just release the pack as a whole, and continue to update on each bike individually!

The Speeder was already introduced, but the new fat-tired Speeder Kart debuts into game!

There are a new set of fenders to choose from (I am aware of the bug on the slim fenders on the right set of them). The front fenders DO rotate with the wheel--which is a nifty little feature! This bike uses the same model file, but the pedal-powered variant hides the Predator 212 engine as seen on the right! There are also new roofs, RoofRod here is making a demonstration of one of them!

Next I also fixed the 3rd-person camera and the first-person view! Now there won't be a steering wheel smashed into your face.

And here is the new Zephyr kids bike! The real-life version is a wood-framed pedal car suited for kids, now in Blockland!

Like the Speeder, the Zephyr uses one model, and hides the predator go-kart engine when needed.

And as you can see, there are a handful of CVS parts to choose from!
I will fix this Roof version shortly...

And also like the Speeder, this little kart sits 2 blockheads. Now that we have motorized variants of these bikes, anybody up for some Double Dash racing? Both the Speeder and Zephyr motorized variants go the same speed, but the acceleration varies on BOTH of them!

Hey everyone, aside from not actually working on cars in a while, and having interests in developing prop cars on Garry's mod for the past time, I have an announcement to make.

In 4 days, on Thursday, August 24th 2017, I will be getting ready to depart for college.

It's that time to move on, but fear not! I will still be here in the forum community, because I will be taking my gaming PC. When I will be working on cars again here? I do not know, but aside from having such a crappy releasing schedule for the past what..4 years? I just wanted to thank you guys for supporting my work, and helping me get here this far with your constructive criticism since I started the V1 Vortex Model. I'm going to be blunt when I say this, but each car that I have made for you guys, has been an improvement.

I will be studying Engineering when I arrive at my university I will be attending, I hope to be continuing mod-developing soon!

Good luck out there!

Go get 'em man! Thanks for the wonderful cars you've provided over the years!

erect me a teleporter

(Bump so you don't have to create a completely new thread again).

For what hasn't been invented yet, but is still yet to come!

2005 Dodge Ram -  Vehicle enlisted for FCP - Extended
Holy crap, didnt realize until now its what I have in the ditch that barely runs. Though I had a 2002 Ram SLT.
Still needs a new suspension kit. My dad might just scrap it once my brother buys his first car.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:03:05 AM by Darth C3P0² »

(Bump so you don't have to create a completely new thread again).
Thanks, but it may be a while before I post progress again, I'm more focused on college more than cars.

As it should be man. Keep up the good work at college!

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, but I'm going to create a poll here asking what you guys want to see the most worked on. When I will I'm afraid I'm not sure when. I have been focusing more on my life personally, and educationally at my university. I had a gut feeling to work on cars here again, but I need my flow again..haha. In the meantime, I just want to hear what you guys want the most.

Im not sure honestly. But cant wait for that 2005 Ram to be in development for the FCP extended. Mine was about to die, but my dad got a big paycheck since he is the district manager of an Old Navy and we got it fixed up. Probably gonna last another 15 years.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:03:33 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Update on the truck, we got the tail light, transmission, and brakes fixed and it is really nice now. Brother floored it and it's acceleration feels really nice. It doesn't accelerate fast, but it just feels nice and it doesn't really push you into the seat (because your already pushed against the seat.)

I should've noted that FCP - Starter is the Avenger and Suburbs (85' Camaro and 94' suburban respectively) in case if anyone needed classification. But I'm pretty sure that the picture from the OP makes it obvious.