What was your least favorite map from Classic Blockland?

Author Topic: What was your least favorite map from Classic Blockland?  (Read 3151 times)

anyone else remember that loving god awful spongebob map?

[img ]http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/uploads/images/995ca07ae4a0e9571456e0201c8347bc.png[/img]
holy forget i remember that
that was awful

I liked using that one raceway. Forgot what it was called though but I'd remember the name if I saw it.

I mainly used default maps, slate edits, and adjustable plate though.

there was a point in playing where i just hated playing on slopes because it was the only map everyone would use

I liked using that one raceway. Forgot what it was called though but I'd remember the name if I saw it.

I mainly used default maps, slate edits, and adjustable plate though.

pandans?
there was a point in playing where i just hated playing on slopes because it was the only map everyone would use
imo i never really liked slopes aside from dogfights
i know im blasphemous kill me

pandans?imo i never really liked slopes aside from dogfights

Wow, forgot all about that, used to play that back in the day

I loved it too but in honest retrospect it really was because there weren't many other raceways around - this map suffered from being too long without many interesting turns and shortcuts among other detractors that make its gameplay on its own not too fun to drive around. Also, setting up a proper race was a pain

i remember i used to do death races on it with those apocalypse vehicles
you have a good point tho flame

I loved it too but in honest retrospect it really was because there weren't many other raceways around - this map suffered from being too long without many interesting turns and shortcuts among other detractors that make its gameplay on its own not too fun to drive around. Also, setting up a proper race was a pain
I enjoyed sniping other players out of their cars more than driving to be honest.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=108479.0

it was basically a huge neon stufffest with random parts of other maps
it crashed my game when i tried to play on that map

i hated every maps that made my game go at 10fps or less on my 2001 pentium 4 grandma email reader
even gsf's maps lagged my game to hell
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 02:02:47 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

spyglass

just kidding

i hated every maps that made my game go at 10fps or less on my 2001 pentium 4 grandma email reader
doesnt make the map bad tho

mister that is a general offense.
you have a lawsuit on yo' hands.  :panda:

way back i was playing on my mom's really old desktop, someone planted like 12 1x16s and it made my fps go down to like 3

if they were rainbow tho it didn't lag me at all, which is weird

Yeah, I don't ask this to be like an starfish or anything but what was the appeal of maps like Trashman's world or whatever? If I can recall everything was jagged and too high, and I couldn't really build stuff anywhere, especially because like I don't remember it running too well anyway.

anyone else remember that loving god awful spongebob map?

THAT PINEAPPLE TEXTURE JFC